Fiero in Forza 4 by Meanspiritdave
Started on: 01-21-2019 11:27 AM
Replies: 6 (265 views)
Last post by: Meanspiritdave on 01-22-2019 10:23 AM
Meanspiritdave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I'm late to the game with this one but I haven't found a definitive answer. I realize that the car pack that included the Fiero for Forza 4 is no longer available for purchase, but is there any way for a current user to sell or trade this particular pack to another user? (I am new to the Xbox world) Thanks in advance!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KMFDMFAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that there is an Ultimate Edition but I can't narrow down it exactly or if it includes the Fiero download specifically.

I'll try to look some more later.
Meanspiritdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for checking!

[This message has been edited by Meanspiritdave (edited 01-21-2019).]

KMFDMFAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking further into it it looks like there was an Ultimate Edition that came out with immediate downloads for the day one DLC when it originally released in 2011. I think it included a season Pass that got you more DLC as it came out over time. However what I find is that NO NEW CARS WERE ON THE DISC.

I don't think they ever released any other disc with all DLC on it either. For reference the pack that had the Fiero in it was the December IGN pack.

Sorry...
Meanspiritdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No worries. I appreciate you checking that out!
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looked into it awhile ago. There is no way to get the download anymore for the pack that contains the Fiero.

I bought Forza 4 specifically for it a few years ago and had no luck in getting it, as I was also late to the party.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meanspiritdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2019 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Groan. I feel your pain. I've never owned an Xbox, but always wanted to try to customize a Fiero in the game. Well, I just recently was given an old 360, did a quick refurb on it then...no Fiero. Oh well. Thanks for the feedback!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock