Anyone still making Custom Gauge Faces? by Habanera Hal
Started on: 12-04-2018 03:10 PM
Replies: 3 (236 views)
Last post by: Habanera Hal on 12-05-2018 08:41 AM
Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought some white gauge faces from someone breaking up a Fiero, but when I got them, they weren't what I really wanted. (For one thing I need the 120 mpph speedo, and this one was an 85 mph version). They also appeared to be just printed paper stuck to the original faces. I remember there were replacement faces at one time - I had a set in my 86 GT back in the 90's. Just wondering if there is anyone still making these? If not, anyone have templates or a program to make your own? Archived stuff is all broken/dead links.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are sold by multiple sellers on Ebay and Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/1984...Gauges/dp/B0031VZAXW
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ones that came as a complete kit for the gauge cluster, aux gauges, and AC knobs was made by Speedhut. Like most Fiero items, not enough people bought them so they discontinued making them. There are sets on Ebay that glow in either green or blue but they are only the main gauge cluster....not the aux or AC. This is what Speedhut gauges looked like:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-04-2018).]

Habanera Hal

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found 'em! Thanks, guys

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock