New member by nostraloom
Started on: 12-02-2018 08:17 PM
Replies: 3 (161 views)
Last post by: Newbfiero on 12-03-2018 06:47 PM
nostraloom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nostraloomSend a Private Message to nostraloomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, though I have been reading stuff on this site for a long time. I had an 1987 gt 25 years ago, and have owned an 86 and I still own an 88 gt 5 speed. I am currently building a Ferrari Dino replica using a Ferrari replica frame and 206 body (fiberglass). I am using the Fiero engine, 5 speed transmission, entire wiring harness, cooling system, steering column, fuel pump and hydraulic clutch. The project is coming close to the finish line. I have found the talent, ingenuity and knowledge of the users here to be very helpful while building my car. It is great to be here!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phlebmaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhlebmasterSend a Private Message to PhlebmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nostraloom:

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, though I have been reading stuff on this site for a long time. I had an 1987 gt 25 years ago, and have owned an 86 and I still own an 88 gt 5 speed. I am currently building a Ferrari Dino replica using a Ferrari replica frame and 206 body (fiberglass). I am using the Fiero engine, 5 speed transmission, entire wiring harness, cooling system, steering column, fuel pump and hydraulic clutch. The project is coming close to the finish line. I have found the talent, ingenuity and knowledge of the users here to be very helpful while building my car. It is great to be here!

Welcome to the forum! Hope to see pictures of your project.

------------------
Aaron H
1986 Fiero GT 2.8- A dream car of mine since childhood- Stock now, but looking for creative options to upgrade this wonderful car
2000 Caddy Deville- Has the Northstar- possible donor engine

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession!
It is encouraging to me to see new folks joining.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome 😉

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock