all these new mombers - great news by fierofrenzy
Started on: 12-02-2018 10:28 AM
Replies: 14 (581 views)
Last post by: USMUCL on 12-12-2018 11:03 AM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been noticing a whole bunch of new members on here lately. I'd like to share the fact that I think this is great news to our Fiero comunity, . its so good to see that our hobbie and huge interest in this unusual car is increasing, and not dwindleing away. I forsee a very promising future for this car, and a continual rise in its value. Many of us have more than one. Heck, more than two in some cases.
all good news to hear and see. The stories are fun to read too. I also enjoy the pictures. Keep 'em commin….
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phlebmaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhlebmasterSend a Private Message to PhlebmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

I've been noticing a whole bunch of new members on here lately. I'd like to share the fact that I think this is great news to our Fiero comunity, . its so good to see that our hobbie and huge interest in this unusual car is increasing, and not dwindleing away. I forsee a very promising future for this car, and a continual rise in its value. Many of us have more than one. Heck, more than two in some cases.
all good news to hear and see. The stories are fun to read too. I also enjoy the pictures. Keep 'em commin….

Thank you for the post. I’ve been around the interwebs for a long time, even admin on a few forums. This community is a great resource and welcoming to new members. I’m certainly glad to be here. Not all forums are as welcoming or helpful as PFF has been.

Aaron
------------------
Aaron H
1986 Fiero GT 2.8- A dream car of mine since childhood- Stock now, but looking for creative options to upgrade this wonderful car
2000 Caddy Deville- Has the Northstar- possible donor engine

[This message has been edited by Phlebmaster (edited 12-03-2018).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
😊👍
Wonders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WondersSend a Private Message to WondersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool and good.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a long time Fiero enthusiast I have noticed that some new people are coming into the hobby but many of them are returning members; people who left the hobby some time ago and are coming back into it. In any event its good news for the hobby.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

HaliCop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaliCopSend a Private Message to HaliCopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

As a long time Fiero enthusiast I have noticed that some new people are coming into the hobby but many of them are returning members; people who left the hobby some time ago and are coming back into it. In any event its good news for the hobby.

Funny you should mention the returning members. I'm back after almost 15 years away from the Fiero world (84SE-Stock was my username years ago).

The itch to have another Fiero has grown soo great that I've decided to get another one this coming spring/summer and get back into the hobby.

It saddens me that some of the original big posters are no longer around and posting.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HaliCop:
Funny you should mention the returning members. I'm back after almost 15 years away from the Fiero world (84SE-Stock was my username years ago).

The itch to have another Fiero has grown soo great that I've decided to get another one this coming spring/summer and get back into the hobby.

It saddens me that some of the original big posters are no longer around and posting.

Yes I miss those posts as well. IIRC there were a few guys in Nova Scotia that were posting several years ago. You probably know Anthony Cook who may have moved on and I recall that there was also a guy from nearby PEI that used to post. Had some really good folks down this way posting as well that have disappeared, but nothing is forever and everything changes. I still consider this the best Fiero resource around. Welcome back .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be back in a "fun car" (as my kids call it) after 21 years away.
HaliCop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaliCopSend a Private Message to HaliCopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Yes I miss those posts as well. IIRC there were a few guys in Nova Scotia that were posting several years ago. You probably know Anthony Cook who may have moved on and I recall that there was also a guy from nearby PEI that used to post.

Knew Anthony and his girlfriend at the time Lori fairly well. I was thinking about dropping down to see him and pick his brain like I used to soo many years ago.
HaliCop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaliCopSend a Private Message to HaliCopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HaliCop

13 posts
Member since Nov 2018
**created in error** Duplicate post

[This message has been edited by HaliCop (edited 12-09-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now all we need is for the new members to actually STAY for many years. It seems recently new members ask a few questions and then disappear.
PFF
System Bot
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dennis.....I'm origionally from New Jersey. Born and raised in Sayreville. You mention some old members. Did you know, or ever go to Jim Gilberts place out in Pennsylvania? If anybody is/was a Fiero guru , believe me, its Jim Gilbert. I was running back and forth to his place when he was rebuilding my " amazing" ( as we called it ) yellow Formula. Jim would also hold these "classes" where everybody would come over and he'd show how to repair popular Fiero problems. What a great guy ! I even went to Carlile with him back in 2000. I wonder what ever happened to him.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to new and returning members
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see my new guy seniority is going up! 😋

The Fiero is a great car, many kids (hah, I say kids, meanwhile they are all around my age, mid 20s) these days have no idea what it is when they see mine at cruise nights and shows, a lot of them freak out when they hear it's a Pontiac. My friends all want one after they drive mine, the appeal is there... I don't think the hobby is going anywhere.

What I do have a concern for is parts... Only time will tell if sources and venders we love, and honestly, take for granted will stick around and be supported by future parts makers many years in the future... Guys like Rodney and FieroStore are key parts suppliers for us, and it has crossed my mind what will happen to us younger guys in the distant future, when these guys retire...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 12-10-2018).]

USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not that anyone here needs smoke blown up their a$$es, but I think this forum is a huge part of making Fiero ownership viable. The archive of good info is unsurpassed. Several times, I have searched here and found threads from 10 or 15 years ago and applied them today.

Facebook groups are nice, but there is a bunch of misinformation there. Lots of piping in with bologna that has long since been debunked on this forum. Plus, its not readily available for research later.

[This message has been edited by USMUCL (edited 12-12-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock