Started on: 12-01-2018 03:04 PM
Replies: 4 (197 views)
Last post by: Rainman on 12-01-2018 08:35 PM
Rainman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RainmanSend a Private Message to RainmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the summer of 2016 I sold an IMSA aero-notchback kit on ebay. It was during a very busy period of time for me, someone bought it on ebay, they showed up, we loaded it shook hands and they were gone. I don't recall their name or where they were from, I recall it wasn't nearby. I'm curious what happened to the kit, if it was put together and if so what it looks like today. Ebay history purges after a few months so I have no way of tracking this down that way. I am posting some pictures of the kit that were put in the ad. Does anyone recognize these or know who bought it?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though they picked it up, did they pay via Paypal? If so, look at your Paypal history. The buyer should have included an email with his account.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 12-01-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have phone calls on my smart phone from 2015. Time and date stamped. Just haven't fallen off the log yet. Perhaps look there?

Edit: Look at your phone not mine. My phone would not have your call logs, silly panda.

Merry Christmas!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-01-2018).]

shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this one?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098523.html

check build threads here, if somebody bought it they probably put it on a car
good luck

shem
Rainman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RainmanSend a Private Message to RainmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PayPal idea is ingenious but unfortunately I closed that account. It did get me thinking to check email and I found a relay email (redirected email address) mentioning Chattanooga Tennessee so that's the area the buyer likely lives(d).

I've searched build threads but haven't found it. The one referenced above is a bumper pad kit not the aero nose model like I sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock