Started on: 11-27-2018 11:42 AM
Replies: 17 (216 views)
Last post by: ItzZero on 12-14-2018 05:49 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is there a way to post pictures from a iPad or post a picture that’s on another site?

IP: Logged

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 431
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Is there a way to post pictures... that’s on another site?

Copy the image address and then use the IMG tags here to embed in a post.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 11-27-2018).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok if I type this address into a search bar the picture loads from my google photos.. but if I add image tags it doesn’t work?

https://photos.google.com/a...jKeXHnAajKF3rhiWGl0T

ItzZero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, the link doesn't work.

It works for you because either A) it is your photo album and you have rights to access it (and the rest of the world doesn't), or B) the link is cached in your browser.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A proper image address (to use here in a post) must include a JPG or GIF file extension.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Copy the image address and then use the IMG tags here to embed in a post.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is one of the reasons I quit posting... to hard to post pictures from a iPad .. can’t pot from google photo.. tried Shutterfly ..uploaded pictures try and copy link ... nothing

IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 238
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know Patrick will kill me for saying this but you may have to go to Photobucket. They have direct links that you simply copy and paste.

By the way, I'm glad to see you are still on here. I haven't heard from you in a long time.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I’m not planning on paying to host a photo so I can post it here..

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 238
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I’m not planning on paying to host a photo so I can post it here..

You don't need to pay. They lifted their third party sharing rule because they lost too many customers. You can post for free.

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageClick Here to Email DL10Send a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I went to the photobucket site and I saw nothing for free.. beginner was like $4.95 month

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I know Patrick will kill me for saying this but you may have to go to Photobucket. They have direct links that you simply copy and paste.

I will admit that I had to find the actual image address within the long link supplied for embedding or for BBCode (under Share Photo), but this image of mine is hosted at Flickr... not Photobucket. Imgur is another free option.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

(After opening huge image, left click on it to close it again.)

To avoid the need to click on an image icon, just make sure that the image file size is 300 kb or less (and preferably no wider than 1024 pixels).

I normally use PIP for posting images here. I've suggested these other options for anyone whom for whatever reason isn't able to use PIP.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-28-2018).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 390
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok if I type this address into a search bar the picture loads from my google photos.. but if I add image tags it doesn’t work?

https://photos.google.com/a...jKeXHnAajKF3rhiWGl0T

Link is not working
404. That’s an error.
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

nostraloom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nostraloomSend a Private Message to nostraloomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First try via photobucket

nostraloom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nostraloomSend a Private Message to nostraloomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I found the free option on photobucket all the way down at the bottom of the page , under the plans for sale, ( in tiny writing)

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Google photos doesn't work well for forum hotlinking. The absolute easiest one to use for forum posting is postimage.org

Heres one I just did in 10 seconds Pasted in hotlink for forums.

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2018 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wgpierce:

Google photos doesn't work well for forum hotlinking. The absolute easiest one to use for forum posting is postimage.org

Heres one I just did in 10 seconds Pasted in hotlink for forums.

That's a really pretty car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock