Started on: 11-27-2018 11:10 AM
Replies: 9 (362 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 12-13-2018 06:56 PM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It’s been several years since I have checked in here... I was never a big poster but I did read a lot..some my favorite people left..had disagreements with others..didn’t like how hard it was to post pictures.. not sure why I moved to mostly Facebook.
I still have both of my cars but they sit in the garage to much. I’m 65 now and just don’t have the passion I once had. I haven’t tried that hard to sell them but really can’t seem to get offers on either.
Time to check up on some reading and see all is still here.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see you're still around. I'm still here!. Same age. The passion comes and goes, depending on how much time I have to spend under the car. Don't mind working on it but pulling the motor is getting to be a chore. The old knees don't work as well as they did and my goffer (kid) has moved out so have to fetch my own tools now! Mine's been a garage queen for a couple of year but almost ready to put back on the road, bit of work inside and need to fix the a/c properly (leaks somewhere).
I lowered it as well, probably not a good idea with getting older now, it's a bugger to get in and out of!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi DL10, Welcome back.

I'm still here, not as active since we lost our mother. I've reached a point where I need to consolidate the collection of cars. I'm trying selling some of my Fieros, as you said, not many people have expressed an interest.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back DL10 👍😊
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave! I'm still lurking too....even though I have not owned a fiero since ~04!

------------------

Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Falcon Fiero

2778 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Hey Dave! I'm still lurking too....even though I have not owned a fiero since ~04!

------------------

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I remember correctly you once checked out a car for me at Roanoke Chrysler Dealership. 2004 silver Mitsubishi made Chrysler sebring coupe. It was listed on e-bay. I still have that car and it now hast about 10,000 mile on it. Thank You again.

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 12-06-2018).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2018 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back man

edit: please post pics of your cars, I have "not the best" memory...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 12-07-2018).]

Knight Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greeting Dave! I still have a Fiero myself. Just got a 1986 GT this summer
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just now logging in for the first time in a long time myself.
Had to sell my last Fiero several years ago, because after moving to Florida my salary was less than half what it was in Houston. And I was barely able to afford to keep a Fiero running then, lol.

Anyway, cool to see familiar names!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock