Please welcome Phlebmaster- Another new guy by Phlebmaster
Started on: 11-26-2018 06:11 PM
Replies: 5 (236 views)
Last post by: copperhens on 11-27-2018 07:39 PM
Phlebmaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhlebmasterSend a Private Message to PhlebmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all,

My name is Aaron and I live in Newberg Oregon. I just purchased my first Fiero- 86 GT. I fell in love with this car back in 86 when had the opportunity to drive a friend's brand new 86 GT. This car has always had a place in my heart but family and life took precedence over my toys...until now. I mean they are still more important than my toys..... but you know what I mean.

First off I wanted to say thank you for all of the helpful information on this forum. I have been a lurker for quite some time while I searched for my Fiero and your information helped me make the right choices when looking. My hope is to contribute and support others while I learn my way around the Fiero. This is my first Fiero but not my first project, if you are curious just google "phlebmaster" and you will see my previous projects and adventures. I just so happen to have a good running 2000 Caddy Deville with a Northstar so that has crossed my mind for a swap, but I am more likely to swap in a 3.4 (if I do anything) later to keep it simple. In the meantime, my main goals are to work out the gremlins and give her some needed attention (the car sat for several months before I got her) and make sure I have a good daily before I start "breaking" things.

You know you have a cool/unusual car when your local police pull you over just to chat it up with you about your car...I had that experience. He said it sounded amazing! I said thanks, is there anything else officer? He said nope, thanks for showing me the car. I only had her one day when that happened and my wife said " I told you so" about it being a cop magnet. hahaha

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this community. Please see attached pictures of my golden Fiero. Thank you for reading.

[img]

------------------
Aaron H
1986 Fiero GT 2.8- A dream car of mine since childhood- Stock now, but looking for creative options to upgrade this wonderful car
2000 Caddy Deville- Has the Northstar- possible donor engine

[This message has been edited by Phlebmaster (edited 11-26-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aaron, cool ride my friend! Love the GT Fastbacks, have 2 '88s myself and am starting a build on one. This forum sure is the right place for all info Fiero and some of the guys and gals have already helped me out.
Enjoy the car man and know it is still the coolest machine to come out of North America! IMHO anyways.
ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome fellow GT owner!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the insanity!
Phlebmaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhlebmasterSend a Private Message to PhlebmasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the welcome!

Insanity is relative so I should fit right in...

------------------
Aaron H
1986 Fiero GT 2.8- A dream car of mine since childhood- Stock now, but looking for creative options to upgrade this wonderful car
2000 Caddy Deville- Has the Northstar- possible donor engine

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s a clean looking Fiero! I like the sail panels. Gold is a pretty underrated color, especially on a GT imo. Well good luck and keep us updated with your car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock