Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Save the Dates! 25 Years of Fieros at Carlisle (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Save the Dates! 25 Years of Fieros at Carlisle by Fierochic88
Started on: 11-20-2018 08:47 AM
Replies: 83 (2294 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 06-29-2019 10:49 AM
SophiaNova

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SophiaNovaSend a Private Message to SophiaNovaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to try to make it from Detroit!
IP: Logged
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Congrats to Steve Pishock the winner of March's #fierosatCarlisle25 pre-registration giveaway! Steve won a custom-engraved water bottle made by Dave Fanning for getting his registration in early!

Want to be eligible for our next giveaway? This week's focus will be on adding new states to our attendees list. For every state we add to the list by April 7, we will give away a Carlisle tee to someone on our pre-registration list!

States/Provinces currently attending: PA, VA, WV, NM, NY, OH, MI, MD, NH, Ontario - Who can we add this week?

Head to mafoa.com to register today and save!

Now that my luck has changed, I need to run out and buy a lottery ticket.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats to Steve Pishock the winner of March's #fierosatCarlisle25 pre-registration giveaway! Steve won a custom-engraved water bottle made by Dave Fanning for getting his registration in early!

Want to be eligible for our next giveaway? This week's focus will be on adding new states to our attendees list. For every state we add to the list by April 7, we will give away a Carlisle tee to someone on our pre-registration list!

States/Provinces currently attending: PA, VA, WV, NM, NY, OH, MI, MD, NH, Ontario - Who can we add this week?

Fingers crossed!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2019 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Fingers crossed!

Only missed the jackpot by all six numbers.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Register at mafoa.com by Noon today and save an additional $5!

~ Jen
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's add Georgia. Going to do my best to make it and possibly bring some others.

What is the official event hotel and are there any group discounts?

Never Mind. Found it. QualityInn-North, 1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA, 17015, Phone: (717) 245-2242.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 04-18-2019).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2019 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little nudge to get this back up top.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And Georgia is on the list ;-)

And speaking of Carlisle - less than 2 weeks remain to sign-up and save on your registration! Signing up by May 16 does a few things:
1. You're guaranteed a goody bag and another special surprise for all pre-registrants.
2. You also get a special surprise for being a MAFOA member coming to the event (and if you aren't - it's cheap to join!)
3. You will also help qualify us for a bigger tent - since this year is going to be such a huge party - more space will be great!
4. You'll help us plan ahead for all of the amazing events that we are offering, as well as spacing on the show field.
5. You'll qualify for some great prizes that will be given away to pre-registrants.
6. You'll be able to guarantee that you can purchase a t-shirt!

To register - head to this link TODAY! We are also still looking for raffle prize donations and 3 $250 level sponsors if you know of anyone who may be willing to join the effort!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although this year has started off with many challenges before engaging the Fiero hobby; as in my prior post, Paula and myself will be there. Registered a while back so please add NJ to the list. As a Fiero owner I'd have to be a complete fool to miss this show.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2019 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant wait to meet some Fieroattics!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Friendly reminder that pre-registration to save money ends this Sunday at midnight. Please head to mafoa.com and click on Fieros at Carlisle to register today. We currently have our biggest pre-reg #s in over a decade and are looking forward to an awesome event!

~ Jen
PFF
System Bot
Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2019 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

June 20-23 will be here before you know it. Make your plans.

I am going to try to make this one. Been trying to sell my car but if I still have it I will be there. Even if I sell it I'll probably be there. lol

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gate and Go Pass arrived today!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Gate-n-Go's are starting to appear in mailboxes. If you registered with us or with Carlisle Productions pre-May 19, you should see yours soon. If you don't receive it by Weds., please let me know.

~ Jen
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tickets received in the mail . Should be a fabulous show. Just got to fix the Fiero and get it ready. If it is a broken flexplate as I suspect its going to be close but will be there regardless. Getting out the bore scope today to do an inspection and keeping my fingers crossed.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my pass today as well
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could get fast service at a restaurant like this. I asked Jenn about the pass yesterday morning and by noon I had it in my mailbox. Talk about service!
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Wish I could get fast service at a restaurant like this. I asked Jenn about the pass yesterday morning and by noon I had it in my mailbox. Talk about service!

Funny thing is I did the same. lol
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does that indicate I was the 33rd Fiero to register?

How many are registered now?

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 06-04-2019).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2019 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

[B]Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Does that indicate I was the 33rd Fiero to register?

How many are registered now?

Not sure? We are over 65 now!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[b][/b]
Not sure? We are over 65 now!

In the past MAFOA has seen an additional 50% of the cars registered at the gate the day of the show. If this formula holds we will have just short of 100 Fieros there. Its should be an exciting show and a beautiful drive out. Since it is held concurrently with a huge GM/Chevy Show there will probably be 100's of more GM cars there to see.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Spoon

Cool pics
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2019 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe that its a safe bet to add NJ to the list. Should be half dozen from the Garden State this year.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2019 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

This was sent out today to those who registered via MAFOA or to individuals who I was aware registered through Carlisle. If you did not receive the e-mail and wish to get it, please let me know your e-mail address.

~ Jen

Hello All!

It's hard to believe that in just 10 days we will be meeting up in Carlisle, PA for the Fieros at Carlisle 25th Anniversary Show!

If you are receiving this e-mail, you are registered for the event! I've attached a copy of the June FieroPride for everyone to consult because in addition to the official schedule for our 3 days of events, it also has a flashback to Carlisle's past as well as some other great articles that are normally only available to our members.

For "real-time" information, I invite you to join our "Remind" group. This is an anonymous text messaging service that allows you to receive updates via text leading up to and during Fieros at Carlisle. To join, text the message @fieros25 to the number 81010 .

Additionally, if you registered before May 19, you should have received your Gate 'N Go Sticker in the mail. If you did not, please let me know. If you registered after May 19, you will pick up your sticker at Gate 3. Please doublecheck that you received the correct class on your sticker. If there is an error or if you are bringing a different vehicle, you will need to stop by Registration at Gate 3 to get this fixed.

Thursday and Friday AM events will depart from the Quality Inn North Carlisle. Friday afternoon's ice cream run will depart from the Fairgrounds and for Friday night's Private Collection Tour and pizza party, please stay tuned - but I believe we will be parking our cars within the fairgrounds and walking across to the garage.

The only other piece of information yet outstanding is that our traditional dinner destination - Hoss' Steakhouse has moved. We are awaiting confirmation on their capacity to hold us; however, we may move the dinner to an alternate location. We will confirm this with everyone before the event.

Lastly, we did order some extra t-shirts in sizes S-XL. If you wish to reserve one in advance, please contact me.

Please let me know if you need anything to help make your journey to Carlisle smoother - otherwise, we will see you soon!

~ Jen
MAFOA President
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates or news? I made the drive to Pennsylvania and now just awaiting information.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 06-17-2019).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Any updates or news? I made the drive to Pennsylvania and now just awaiting information.

If you have some time on your hands and are near Hershey PA, that's a nifty place to visit. You can go to Chocolate World to take a free tour, see the Hershey Gardens, Hershey or AACA Museum or even go to Hershey Park. Its really a unique town worth a visit.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The AACA museum is close to Hersey Park. Worth a visit.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

The AACA museum is close to Hersey Park. Worth a visit.

Will you make it this year John? We missed you last year!

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001
Please contact me via e-mail jgoss825@gmail.com if you need any of the attachments mentioned below:

Jennifer Goss <jgoss825@gmail.com>
Attachments
4:29 PM (5 hours ago)
to bcc: STEVE, bcc: David, bcc: CorvetteFan86, bcc: Chuck, bcc: Joe, bcc: spencerzach11, bcc: Nate, bcc: Jason, bcc: Mcgheejt, bcc: Mark, bcc: Jason, bcc: me, bcc: Matthew, bcc: Rick, bcc: Lucas, bcc: jason_crego, bcc: talonz69, bcc: autoredemption, bcc: Thomas, bcc: Dennis, bcc: EntertainmentDouble, bcc: Charlie, bcc: Rick, bcc: Dennis, bcc: 88GT, bcc: Kathy, bcc: Patrick, bcc: gt1987fiero, bcc: fbo4165, bcc: Basenface, bcc: cmmsewell, bcc: Thomas, bcc: Kevin, bcc: ctscott, bcc: Kevin, bcc: Lloyd, bcc: Sage, bcc: lukehanus, bcc: cakunz, bcc: twells_charger, bcc: josh.cordeiro, bcc: LLC, bcc: Bruce, bcc: Shiring1, bcc: Robert, bcc: goericusa, bcc: gnarlypete, bcc: Adam, bcc: Tom, bcc: Jeff, bcc: Adam, bcc: Stinger, bcc: alanferris2525, bcc: Marcus, bcc: Keith, bcc: danteplur, bcc: GARY, bcc: Dwane, bcc: Peter, bcc: don87gt, bcc: Doug, bcc: Basenface

Hi All,

Attached you will find directions to all of our events and a schedule for Saturday. Other scheduling notes are below:

If you plan to go to Baker's Restaurant with us on Thursday, we will depart the Quality Inn at 4 PM. Line-up at 3:45 in the hotel parking lot. Conversely, if you are coming from another point and want to meet us at Baker's or the Museum, that is an option.

Friday times are as follows:
8:30 AM Breakfast at Middlesex Diner followed by a caravan to the Army War College for a 9:45 AM arrival.

12:15 Estimated Arrival at Red Robin. Following lunch, we will head to the Fairgounds for those who wish to check in/check it out.

3:45 PM: Line up at Fairgrounds for run to Leo's Ice Cream.

6:00 PM: Meet in the Parking lot by Gate 3 for Chip Miller Collection tour.

If you have any questions, please let me know! We are quite excited!

~ Jen
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It begins today! Woo hoo!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK all you boys and girls on the fence; the weather report at Carlisle tomorrow is sunny and warm with 0% chance of rain. Still time to make a last minute decision to attend one of the finest and largest Fiero events around. You can even buy tickets at the gate the day of the show. Should be heading out solo in a few hours (Paula couldn't get the time off) and hopefully pick up the festivities in process. Like all MAFOA shows this event should be a real fun event and the late comers as myself, will at least see the best of the show tomorrow. The large assortment of Fiero's is incredible, the folks are great, and there is so much to see and do at Carlisle. All your need to do is gas her up, grab the keys, the tool box, bring a chair, and don't forget the sun screen.. See you there!

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-21-2019).]

PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time at the show and I appreciate the very warm welcome from all of the Fiero owners, spouses and friends. I believe I am hooked now!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who thought of going and didn't, you missed the best show in many years. The weather was a 9.9 out of 10. The change from Friday thru Sunday to Thursday thru Saturday appeared to work well for most all of the show goers. The Friday lunch followed by the Friday evening pizza gathering and tour of the Miller car collection left most of us speechless. (I personally wanted to burn down my garage when I got home). Saturdays turnout was outstanding and during the festivities under the MAFOA tent we were all treated to a lesson on the Canadian to USA currency exchange rate! I don't think anyone left without a smile. The MAFOA team led by Jenn worked thru many a long hour and managed to keep a smile on their faces while tending to the business of making a wide variety of FIERO owners happy.

Thank you MAFOA!
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2019 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A milestone (kilometerstone??) action shot on the way home from the Great Carlisle Caper:

Thanks to Jen and the MAFOA crew for all of the fabulous Fiero festivities!

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 06-23-2019).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Carlisle was probably a once in a lifetime event for me. Other commitments have kept me from attending in the past and now personal issues may limit future particupation, but I will always remember this event. An amazing turnout. There wasn't a lot of room left for more Fieros.

I've been around this forum since 2002 and even though I 'know' many of you, it was great to meet some of you face to face. Strangely, I had never developed an image of what anyone might look like.

Got to meet Steve308. Thanks for letting me hang out in your shade. Also, Peter (forgot the username). Thanks to both for helping me with the decal. On the way back home, somewhere down in lower Virginia, I was introduced to a Corvette driver's stinky finger as he pulled up beside me. Missed Spadesluck but now would recognize him due to his awards and raffle winnings. Missed Dennis LaGrua, too. Met the Toronto guy that gave us the currency exchange rate lesson and several others whom I can't remember. Reacquainted with Chuck 'N Linda from Michigan. There were several others who came by to introduce themselves, but my mind was so boggled I don't remember the names, only their faces.

Had a long sit down chat with Keith and got to share some cheese with George.

Last, but most important, FieroChick88, Jennifer Goss. What a lady. I know she had help in putting this thing together, but she has to have superhuman organizational skills. Thank you, Jenn and MAFOA for making this event one that I and likely everyone there will long be remembered.
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was great meeting you in person fierofool! - marcus
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great meeting you, too. Of all the times we communicated on the forum, as I said, I had no mental image of anyone but by the username, I would have expected someone who regularly rode a crotch rocket. Man, you could carry one on your back. And next time I sell something going to Canada, I'll PM you for the conversion ratio. Beautiful car and congratulations on the wheels award. It was really great to see so many of your club members make the treck from Toronto.
yamaha94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you are the best charles! hope the trip back home went well. We all made it home in once piece travelling through the PA and NY interior. No traffic the whole way until we got to St.Catherines. One day i will make it my mission to bring the fiero down to georgia for a show. i need to get a vehicle to trailer mine down.
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2019 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i looked for the Carlisle Fairgrounds on google maps. Must be thousands of pics of cars and car shows. Hundreds of Corvettes in one pic. NOT A SINGLE FIERO. C'mon guys post those pics to google!
jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock