Started on: 11-11-2018 03:31 PM
Replies: 11 (618 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 11-30-2018 09:13 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process of selling some of my Fiero's. If anyone knows of someone that is looking for one, please forward this to them. Thank you.

I have one listed in our PFF mall & on facebook "Fiero Cars and Parts For Sale",

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566498460169825/

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/077297.html

Selling 88 Formula V6 / 5 speed / Sunroof $4500 --> Now reduced to $4000 / OBO (I expect lower offers, don't be afraid to ask.)

Mr MIkes leather seats & leather visors, Monson AM/FM/CD, ocelot exhaust. New dew wipes. Car has 117,261 miles.

Has been under cover since having panel off paint job. Paint is in really great shape. Paint on wing does have a small imperfection.

California car cover included, want the new owner to be able to keep it nice. The paint on the intake manifold is ugly, would suggest pulling the manifold to give it a nice paint job. Have a new Rodney Dickman replacement egr tube, as existing one has slight leak.

More photo's in the links above. Thank you for any help. Dave

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-29-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride! Try letgo and craigslist too. good luck

shem
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Nice ride! Try letgo and craigslist too. good luck

shem

Afraid of craigslist, heard many bad stories.

Has anyone here used letgo ?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Afraid of craigslist, heard many bad stories.

Do not be afraid of Craigs list, just be cautions. Do not accepts checks, cashiers checks ect. It is a great place to find vehicles. Also try Facebook Market Place

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I said in the other thread, it's a very nice car.
I know how you take care of your cars. I'm sure it's d@mned near flawless. Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation. I don't have enough room for it. I'd have to start stacking them like cord wood.
But someone needs to buy this.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2018 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

As I said in the other thread, it's a very nice car.
I know how you take care of your cars. I'm sure it's d@mned near flawless. Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation. I don't have enough room for it. I'd have to start stacking them like cord wood.
But someone needs to buy this.

Thanks, that's my problem also, with my cars and my sisters & mothers car, we have 5 cars in the driveway.

In case someone is looking for twins, I can take care of that.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad about the lack of responses in the Mall & facebook posting, so I added the scrapyard comment to show everyone I was serious about moving the car.

I would never scrap it. With 5 cars in the drive way, and another two inside the garage, I need the space. My price is negotiable, I know of a few problems the car has, the paint is 99% perfect, the wing as a few spots that have bubbled - being a perfectionist, if I were to keep the car. I'd have to have the wing reshot.

The master cylinder for the clutch has a slight leak, the replacement cost is 30 - 50 dollars, takes about a half hour the swap out.

The interior is very good, mrmikes leather seats, dash board is perfect, monsoon am/fm/cd. As stated in the add, the intake manifold paint is ugly, the paint is flaking off, has always been this way since I bought the car from another PFF member.

Underneath the manifold, the metal pipe that goes to the egr valve, it has a slight leak, I do have the rodney dickman replacement tube & gaskets in the trunk, ready to install. Just never had the time to replace it.

The car has been sitting in the driveway under a cover since being painted for the past couple of years. I will be installing a new battery before it's sold.

My price started at 5000, I reduced it to 4500, reduced again to $4000.

If it takes another 100 or so to move it, so be it. That is a great price for a car in this shape.

Since its been off the road for a few years, I'd suggest bringing a trailer to take it home.

Come on guys & gals, I'm doing my part in reducing the price, Please don't make me beg. Okay maybe a little, Please buy this car !
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont be in a rush and get lowballed that cars clean! Crappier cars have gone for more, maybe try a consignment place that advertises everywhere.

Otherwise keep it! lol

shem
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this car looks like a great deal. If it was closer, I might have been interested. I've watched the Fiero market a lot the last 2 years, and I feel the demand is low. After 30 years, most people today have never heard of a Fiero. The other problem could be logistics. There may be someone in California or Iowa who might love this car, but it's too far away (in Florida). Not too many people want to invest in a car without "kicking the tires". Although, I've purchased a truck, and a Fiero on-line, without test driving them, there were LOTS of photos and phone calls back and forth, before I made the purchases. Both vehicles were within 2 states away. You say this car has sat awhile, so bring a trailer. Is it not running and driving?
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

I think this car looks like a great ......You say this car has sat awhile, so bring a trailer. Is it not running and driving?

The car runs, i just havent had it on the road since July 2013 when I made the TDI Fiero my daily driver.

Ive started it up now and then to keep it running, but with out spending some time driving it, i wouldnt drive it cross country yet. Dont know if any "Gremlins "have crept into it.

The last time I started it, the tach was reading high, like 4 to 6 grand while the engine was just idle. So I havent had time to figure out what caused that.

I have a video I made today for a possible buyer that lives in Texas. I want him to know the exact condition of the car. So when I get home tonight, I will post the utube link here.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck! As a selling point you mention this website of cool cats thats fiero only that can help him fix or modify anything on the car. Thats a deal! lol

shem
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, here’s the video I made , there’s 2 parts. I found near the end, I some how turned the phone upside down for the last few shots.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-30-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock