Started on: 10-20-2018 10:36 AM
Replies: 4 (280 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 11-20-2018 10:01 AM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are looking forward to the beautiful day projected for next Saturday as we welcome Fieros to the Blue Ridge (& Shenandoah Valley). Several attendees will actually make it to town Friday night and we will be having dinner at one of Staunton's classic establishments (more details TBD this weekend) around 6 PM. The Saturday events will begin with an 8 AM breakfast at Kathy's Restaurant, a Staunton classic with the BEST pancake roll-ups, before we depart Staunton and head out to Afton Mountain to get on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

We'll head north along the Parkway until we are just east of Luray and then we'll drop off the Parkway and head to Kindred Pointe Winery for lunch as part of their "5th Annual Party at the Pointe" and then end the day at New Market Battlefield

If you plan to attend and haven't already RSVPed via FB or e-mail, please let me know so I can reserve enough space at lunch and for Friday's dinner if you plan to attend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

~ Jen
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2018 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jen,

I have my daughter and don't know I can attend. But . . . what's the name of the FB page for our group?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2018 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

Hi Jen,

I have my daughter and don't know I can attend. But . . . what's the name of the FB page for our group?

Daughters are welcome ;-) I'm bringing my almost 5-year old as my co-pilot. But our FB page is https://www.facebook.com/midatlanticfieros/

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soooooo…...did it happen?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Soooooo…...did it happen?

It did!! We had a lovely day despite the initial bad weather. 4 Fieros made the run and 2 additional Fiero owners joined us for breakfast only. We are definitely going to do it again next year.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock