Door lock rod clips by cvxjet
Started on: 10-18-2018 05:51 PM
Replies: 3 (270 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 10-19-2018 09:29 AM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a non-rattly door I am ready to install on my Fiero....But I took the latch off and now need to reinstall it....and cannot find those little >Metallic< clips that hold the rods in their socket/holes....Does anyone have a source for them? I see the PLASTIC ones that hold the lever to the door handle, but Dorman, etc don't seem to make the smaller metal ones that go on the latch ends...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero store?
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2018 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked there site and they have the plastic ones for the handle-to-latch HANDLE-end of the rod, but the latch end of all the rods has a metal clip....could not find it, nor thru Dorman...I think I'm gonna have to do a P&P dive for them.....
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about these https://www.autozone.com/co...clip/103035_790750_0

Help Part no 75453

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

[This message has been edited by ltlfrari (edited 10-19-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock