Daytona 2019 Florida Fiero Weekend by 87GT2M6
Started on: 10-16-2018 03:23 PM
Replies: 14 (457 views)
Last post by: Habanera Hal on 12-06-2018 09:01 AM
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Click Here to Email 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does anyone know if there are plans to do the Daytona event for 2019?

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 11-11-2018).]

IP: Logged

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Click Here to Email css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When is it? I've been in the St. Augustine area three times in the last few years but I am always a couple weeks early I think. But I cruise right by Daytona to and from MCO.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This event is typically held during the last weekend in March. However, I am not aware of current plans for 2019.

Nelson

mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatClick Here to Email mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

When is it? I've been in the St. Augustine area three times in the last few years but I am always a couple weeks early I think. But I cruise right by Daytona to and from MCO.

I would consider driving up from Memphis...to attend.........any additional info is welcomed !

lilredttop29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilredttop29Click Here to Email lilredttop29Send a Private Message to lilredttop29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Space Coast Fiero's may have some plans going.

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From what I currently know, it is scheduled for the last weekend in March.

Nelson

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the past there was the Florida Fiero Council that would set up for the spring Daytona show. As time passed many of those planning the show lost interest in Fieros or passed on. Space Coast took on the planning of the show, however there were complaints about how the show was managed, so they let others set up and manage the show and that is where it still remains. Look back into the Pennock achieves to see who managed the past few years of the spring show and contact John.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 11-13-2018).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonClick Here to Email DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We do have a event hotel - again the Best Western next to I-95

room rates have gone up to $92.65 plus tax for Friday and Saturday nights.

Registration is under Space Coast Fieros

Phone Number: 386 258-6333.

Rooms are limited

Frank

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

We do have a event hotel - again the Best Western next to I-95

room rates have gone up to $92.65 plus tax for Friday and Saturday nights.

Registration is under Space Coast Fieros

Phone Number: 386 258-6333.

Rooms are limited

Frank

Frank,

I tried to make reservations about two days ago and only got VM. I left a message that I wanted to make reservations and a phone number. So far no response from the hotel. I will try again today and see if I can get a reservation.

Nelson

Reservations successfully made today for Daytona 2019 at the Best Western.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 11-17-2018).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The official dates for Daytona 2019 are March 23 and 24 based on recent information.

Nelson

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTClick Here to Email CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope it's a great show. Incase someone needs a Fiero to take to the show, I have some for sale in the mall. (a shameless plug)

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2018 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzyClick Here to Email fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will actually be in Florida that week. I'm driving down to Key West to celebrate my anniversary. It sure would be fun to stop by and see the Fieros and meet new people.

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonClick Here to Email DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like the logo. Looks good.

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

Does anyone know if there are plans to do the Daytona event for 2019?

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick had started a Facebook event.
https://www.facebook.com/ev...gvtiTEA1AANZZiT80anV

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalClick Here to Email Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking forward to it. Hopefully will at least have my interior done by then.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock