New Youtube video of a Fiero from Europe by alex de jorge
Started on: 10-12-2018 09:41 AM
Replies: 17 (447 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 10-16-2018 08:06 PM
alex de jorge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and Gents,

I just found this video on Youtube that was posted a day ago. I love the front splitter he has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKH0l6-OKc

Alex
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow! This guy is a video producer! And the car is impressive too.

edit: that 2.8 exhaust tone is still hard to beat.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 10-12-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's good at making videos.
Its cool he is getting the Fiero some publicity.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking Fiero custom. It may be suitable for European roads but if that car was here in the NE , that nose wouldn't last very long, It looks to be only 5 inches off the ground.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is beautiful....wheel setup and tires look like dogshit. I'm not into stupid ghetto trends like he did with the wheels.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-12-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
Car is beautiful....wheel setup and tires look like

I agree. Great looking car. Totally stupid wheel camber.

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tires tucked inside the wheelwell and the severe angle of the wheel really kills it for me. It’s gotta be a tire killer and wouldn’t that make it handle poor because the pavement contact patch would be low?? I’m no racer so I dunno.. but on the other hand it looks like a super nice car and I can respect different “styles”,
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

The tires tucked inside the wheelwell and the severe angle of the wheel really kills it for me. It’s gotta be a tire killer and wouldn’t that make it handle poor because the pavement contact patch would be low?? I’m no racer so I dunno.. but on the other hand it looks like a super nice car and I can respect different “styles”,

What these "trendy" people don't realize (or are just too stupid), you are driving on the sidewall on the inside of the tire. I have seen TONS of these types of tires sitting on the side of the highway, completely torn off the car at the sidewalls. The tire actually has almost 100% tread left yet it is torn from the wheel.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

What these "trendy" people don't realize (or are just too stupid), you are driving on the sidewall on the inside of the tire.

Driving on the sidewall on the inside of the tire is so... yesterday. Why not drive on the edge of the inside rim!

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don’t prefer the wheel angle either but to each his own. I appreciate all the work to get it there.
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
totally cool video but I couldn't agree more on those wheels. common man, straighten out those tires ! jeezzzzzzzzz……………….
PFF
System Bot
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Different wheels and camber and WOW. What an awesome looking car. To think, it looks that bad ass and it's probably over 30 years old. He did a great job with the details.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2018 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the way his wheels/tires are, maybe he should go for those idiotic 5 foot-high pipes and front porches they have on those Bosozoku cars in Japan......(The rest of the car looks good tho...)
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The videography on this is very well done. I love some of the shots and angles he shows. Totally agree on the wheels camber though. I had a Hot Wheels that looked like that when I was a kid... After my dad stepped on it.

One of my favorite shots:
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

... After my dad stepped on it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool video and beautiful car, wheels and all. Not a fan of stance cars but this is by no means the most extreme I've seen. The part that bothers me is overstretching the tires to fit the wheel, leaving the lip of the rim out and exposed. Not all stance cars do this though and I still like the car despite it.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love that front "spoiler", "wing" whatever. Looks great, can you tell me more about it? i have long thot of putting a Dodge Neon wing in the front of my car. Maybe you are inspiring me to go ahead wiith the project.

jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool video

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock