Fieros in eastern Nebraska by sledcaddie
Started on: 10-10-2018 02:42 PM
Replies: 11 (276 views)
Last post by: sledcaddie on 10-29-2018 06:59 AM
sledcaddie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2018 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely see another Fiero in the Lincoln, NE area. Maybe they are all being kept in storage? If you are a Fiero owner in eastern Nebraska, post a response. Maybe we could all meet somewhere and BS about our cars and history. Worth a shot.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are pretty active just a short drive south. We have quite a few events every year In Kansas City and we even come up to St Joseph usually once a year.
We had 17cars at our Fiero Fun Fest this last year which is the most we have had in the last 10 years I have been involve.
We are getting closer to the end of the year so our events are slowing down a little.

We are planning a Fall Cruse down to Arkansas October 26-28
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Does your group have a website or facebook that posts your events? A little jaunt down to KC is always fun. I have a brother-in law there too.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Lincoln. 87 gt swapped with a L67 . Sits in my shop under a cover most of the time. I drive it when the weather is nice. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my contact info. I see maybe 1-2 fieros in Lincoln every 6 months or so.
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2018 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

Thanks. Does your group have a website or facebook that posts your events? A little jaunt down to KC is always fun. I have a brother-in law there too.

We have both a Facebook business page and a facebook group where we post details and events.
I don't have the direct link but you can search Kansas City Fiero Owners Group (KCFOG) and find them
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(sluppy123) PM sent. Thanks.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

We share events from multiple clubs including the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group
https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs/
http://midwestfieroclubs.com/

-

Here are links to the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group page: https://www.facebook.com/Ka...oup-133680613310338/
and group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/517146298393597/.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When looking for clubs around the world check out this thread too:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, 2.5. That's good info when traveling.
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2018 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday, 10-27-18, is the last "Cars and Coffee" for the year. This is held at Speedway Motors, in Lincoln, NE. Free coffee and donuts to those bringing a collector car. It is from 8:00 am to noon. You also get 2 free tickets to Speedway's hot rod museum! I challenge all Fiero owners in the area to show up. This is a great opportunity to meet other car owners. I'll even send an IM to a few that I know. We're taking our 85 SE V6 4-speed. Hope others can make it. Weather will be perfect, sunny and mild temps.
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2018 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 GT with an L67 and am in the process of moving from Hastings to Omaha. I remember Litespd and Dodgerunner used to be somewhat active and they are in eastern Nebraska but I haven't seen much from them lately. I'm hoping to find someone in Omaha that can help tune my L67 as it has some KR with a 3.4" pulley.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2018 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know dodgerunner still lives in the Lincoln area. I know a couple of guys in the Omaha area too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock