rear splash guards by fierofrenzy
Started on: 09-16-2018 06:47 AM
Replies: 5 (232 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 09-16-2018 06:18 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know of a place where I can buy brand new rear wheel well splash guards ? I'm talking about the ones in the back wheel wells that protest the open areas of the engine bay. Mine are badly cracked and dry rotted, as I figure most are.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store has them. I bought a set a couple of months ago to replace mine.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little pricey but the fiero store sells them. I chose to obtain rubber mat material from Home Depot and trace and cut out new ones.

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Store has tthem ? GREAT ! I went onto their website yesterday and ran a search for them but nothing came up. Guess I must have done something wrong. Whatever the case, I'll give them a call. THX !
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Fiero Store has tthem ? GREAT ! I went onto their website yesterday and ran a search for them but nothing came up.

'88 splash shields are different from earlier years. Make sure you order for your year.
https://www.fierostore.com/Product/Search.aspx?p=1

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thx you guys. I just checked the F.S. catalog I have, and yep, there they are on page 66. I see they do specify a different part number for the 88 model, so I'll keep note of that as they are for my 88.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock