Cup Holder by mousemeat
Started on: 08-31-2018 10:10 AM
Replies: 9 (449 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 09-03-2018 07:43 AM
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get a cup holder for the interior of my '87 GT. anyhow have any sources ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Frenchrafe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that what the Passenger is for?

Regards,
Rafe

------------------
'87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. Sticky tyres. Driven hard!

Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be honest, I get one of those disposable ones from fast food restaurants and put it up against the center and the front of the passenger seat, then set my drink in the back left spot on the holder. Works great. Not had a problem with it. Isn't the most appealing though. I think Black Top Racing sells one that goes on the arm rest in the middle of the car.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wraith177

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wraith177Send a Private Message to Wraith177Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use the link! It’s the guy who makes them for Black top racing. So you get them cheaper and with no middle man. There’s also tons of options, he’s done custom work as well, drop the guy a pm

------------------
This signature adds .5 bhp.
When in doubt, gun it.
84 2m4 —in progress to— 84 2m8sc
1984 Fiero, LS4, Procharger, F40 6speed

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2018 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use the ones that came with the car
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey IMSA, that video is so true, kinda funny too ! I've been doing that for years. I get a little nervous from time to time when I have a full cup of coffee in a styrafoam cup, but it has yet to fail me.
Theres even the driver and passenger side option when you think about it. Thank you Pontiac ! : ) : ) : )

Now, where tp put the suit cases ???????
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Hey IMSA, that video is so true, kinda funny too ! I've been doing that for years. I get a little nervous from time to time when I have a full cup of coffee in a styrafoam cup, but it has yet to fail me.
Theres even the driver and passenger side option when you think about it. Thank you Pontiac ! : ) : ) : )

Now, where tp put the suit cases ???????

Suitcase? Easy! Every traveling business professional opted for the luggage rack instead of the spoiler on the trunk.
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...thread=055991&style=

thanks for the LINK....

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

traveling business professionals in Fieros ? How many of them are around ? LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock