2 Formulas for sale by fierofrenzy
Started on: 07-29-2018 06:30 AM
Replies: 5 (272 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 07-29-2018 09:25 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm posting this on GFC because I figured it would get more attention....
There are two Formula Fiero's for sale on Craigslist. They are located in Cumming, Georgia. The owner wants to sell them together, buy may separate. Both cars have under 100K on them. He states that they ran when he last parked them 2 years ago. His asking price is $1500. There are NO titles for the cars.
If you want to take a look download the Craigslist site for the Atlanta area, then go to cars & trucks and type in Fiero. Theirs a lot of photos and it looks like a good deal to me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A potential buyer should get the VINs and run them through a stolen car list. 88 database guy could use the VINs too.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are legal cars. They were bought by a movie production company that filmed part of "The Change-Up" in Atlanta.

http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/...60.msg30999#msg30999
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's correct Charlie. I spoke to the fellow on the phone and those are the cars.
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

They are legal cars.

So then why no titles?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably picked up as part of the disposal of movie props. I once went to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta to buy some theatre props, which included a complete custom Bucket T hotrod. Production companies often do this.

I had communicated with this production company when they contacted Georgia Fiero Club, searching for a red Formula to match others that were to be used on two other locations in other parts of the US. Rather than transport cars all across the country, they were looking to purchase matching vehicles wherever they were to film.

The Formula I directed them to was a very low mileage vehicle in excellent condition. However, the owner didn't wish to sell it to them due to fear that it would be destroyed in the movie. Don't know where they got these two.

A title can be had if there are no outstanding liens and they haven't been reported stolen. All one needs is a bill of sale. I've done it in the past with a Fiero.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock