Anybody on here buy this convertible? by svt4me
Started on: 07-14-2018 05:00 PM
Replies: 6 (384 views)
Last post by: kendell on 07-17-2018 08:54 PM
svt4me

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Fiero is perfection! An 88, a Convertible, 3800SC, custom side scoops and wheels, and the F355 front bumper with low mileage to boot.

I would love to know the story behind the car. A LOT of time, money and effort was put into perfecting it, just to end up for sale?

Here is a photo for the future when the link goes dead:

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They started off by not bringing it home on a flatbed truck.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Michael, do you know who bought it? It didn't make the drive to it's new home?
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met the owner a few years ago at an Ice cream place in Niagara.

He owned that 88 and an 87 coupe convertible. Both imported from the USA. He did a lot of work to them and they were very nice cars.
He owned them for many years, was a lurker on the forums here and used to be fairly active in the Toronto club. If my memory serves me right his nick name was Lothar.

When I met him he was looking to sell the cars, he was getting old and was looking to move on.

From what I understand he traded in both cars to a dealership who wholesaled them off to other dealers. both were on Kijiji not that long ago.
svt4me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svt4meSend a Private Message to svt4meEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I think I just missed it being sold from the used car lot that had it for sale. Around $10K US. What a deal. I searched old posts and saw when original owner had it for sale for $18K. I'm just wondering if the person who bought it from the dealer is on here.
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a precious one. Hope the new owner is a member here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock