seat covers by mousemeat
Started on: 07-14-2018 01:20 AM
Replies: 7 (401 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 07-25-2018 07:56 AM
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a source for finding seat covers ? I have a '87 GT..which I would love to dress up with some seat covers
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Mikes at mrmikes.com are the premier covers. (actually replaces the current cloth skins) but they are pricey.

I have sunfire seats in mine until I can repair the original seats and I covered them with $40.00 Hudson covers from autozone. I did have to take out the seats to fit them properly and used double sided tape on the seat to keep the covers from slipping.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ88TTops makes great form fitting seat covers in a variety of colours and fabrics. I have a set in my car and no one has ever noticed that they are seat covers and not new seats. He has a listing in the mall here on Pennocks
longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JMTUT:

Mr Mikes at mrmikes.com are the premier covers. (actually replaces the current cloth skins) but they are pricey.

I have sunfire seats in mine until I can repair the original seats and I covered them with $40.00 Hudson covers from autozone. I did have to take out the seats to fit them properly and used double sided tape on the seat to keep the covers from slipping.

i love that glove box. How did you do it?

------------------
I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun! 3800 SC swap to come!

mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

Russ88TTops makes great form fitting seat covers in a variety of colours and fabrics. I have a set in my car and no one has ever noticed that they are seat covers and not new seats. He has a listing in the mall here on Pennocks

like what I saw from them....I need to look them up...and give them some of my hard earned moola........
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Longjohn,

I built the glove box from flooring material for rigidity (Pergo) Routed the corners and covered in polar vinyl. The door is the same material with several layers of paint. I wanted a flat front so the latch is magnetic push-to-close. It is a prototype for the custom dash and console I'm planning.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your pms.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2018 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JJFieroFan

275 posts
Member since Mar 2013
Oops double post

[This message has been edited by JJFieroFan (edited 07-25-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave