Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fierorama 2018 Weekend - Catch the Fiero Train!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fierorama 2018 Weekend - Catch the Fiero Train! by mrfred8
Started on: 06-20-2018 10:23 PM
Replies: 8 (428 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 08-30-2018 09:55 PM
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't want to miss the largest Annual Fiero Show Sept 7th - 9th in St Charles IL.

We have another fun weekend planned for you.

Friday Evening we will head over to a local cruise night in Wasco IL to show off our Fieros and get some great dinner.

Saturday, after breakfast at the host hotel, we will cruise out to Union Illinois for Fiero Day at the Illinois Railway Museum. Our discounted entry fee is $13.00 per person. We will partake in a one hour guided group tour shortly after our arrival. After that you are free to view the many exhibits at the world's largest train museum. There are lunch options available at the museum.

Saturday night, you don't want to miss the Fierorama Pizza Party held at the host hotel.

Sunday is the Big Show, Fierorama 23, whether you have a showroom stock low mile Fiero, a rough around the edges daily driver, a wild custom, or anything in between, you need to bring your Fiero to Fierorama. The show is FREE to NIFE members ($10 to others, but its a great chance to join NIFE and get both this years and next years Fierorama free).

After the show head over to nearby Portillos for a great end to a weekend of Friends, Fun and Fieros.

For hotel information see http://www.fierofocus.com/F...erorama_lodging.html

TShirts are available to purchase now at http://www.fierofocus.com/store.html

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 06-20-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on it
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't miss Fierorama 2018! Lots of fun planned! Fiero Day at the Illinois Train Museum! Tons of raffle prizes! The chance to see some great Fieros and catch up with and make new Fiero Friends!
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to go to this show. It is even closer (4.5hrs) than the 35th I attended. But returning Sunday late is not fun. Will see.
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex4mula

Alex I was watching the 35th video on youtube and saw your car.

Are you going to the Daytona Fiero Weekend 2019?

Wish we could have a show like the 35th at the Orlando convention center. That would be fantastic, 400 plus cars (don't know the actual count at the 35th) but it sure looked like 400 plus.

Imagine, you come to the show 2 to 3 days and the rest at Universal or Disney or any of the water parks etc.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure everyone has been following the exciting progress being made on fastback tail light lenses at https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098250.html by kgoodyear.

We are excited to announce that Keith plans on being at Fierorama and hopes to have the latest T2 lens to show.

"Using today’s technology, our team digitally scanned the original Fiero GT tail light lens making the most accurate rendition possible. This very accurate process picks up every surface flaw including warping, sink marks and cracks. We reconfigured surfaces and features of the lens data to straighten, smooth out and repair flaws within the original part to digitally design an accurate lens whose quality’s surpass those produced in the mid 80’s.

We then redesigned and reengineered the lens into a single injection molded part. Originally, Pontiac manufactured lenses made by laminating two separate parts together to create the features and familiar look. However, the original process inevitably creates the delamination that ruins the rare Fiero GT lens.

Using new and improved materials, we make our Fiero lenses from fire retardant and thicker impact resistant polycarbonate with a UV stabilizer additive to prevent yellowing from the sun.

From the beginning, we knew our team had to focus on quality assurance to make a fine product Fiero owners would be proud and could afford to buy.

Our team is proud of these new lenses. Produced by professionals with years of experience, we know they are the final touch to your restored Fiero GT.

It is very likely we will have T2 lenses at Fierorama on September 9, 2018. These are the next generation of lenses to come out of the tool. I look forward to seeing you at Fierorama to see these lenses in person. "

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be bringing LOTS of Fiero Parts for sale, "please REply on this post"
what you are looking for, especially if its big I can bring it down to Fiero-rama, I have lots of years,
interiors,
exteriors,
engine stuff for v6
5-speed getrag (fiero trans NOT front well drive tranny)
coupes,
GT's
formulas
T-tops
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

I will be bringing LOTS of Fiero Parts for sale, "please REply on this post"
what you are looking for, especially if its big I can bring it down to Fiero-rama, I have lots of years,
interiors,
exteriors,
engine stuff for v6
5-speed getrag (fiero trans NOT front well drive tranny)
coupes,
GT's
formulas
T-tops

John, do you want me to post this on the NIFE Facebook page as well?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes fred, thank you..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock