Started on: 06-19-2018 06:45 PM
Replies: 7 (182 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 06-21-2018 11:10 AM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2018 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are traveling up from the Northern VA to spend Friday night in Carlisle in advance of the Saturday show...…. two of us will be leaving the Woodbridge area at 9:30 am. We will travel up 270 into the Frederick Area and then proceed up Rt 15 towards Carlisle. Drop me a PM, let me know where you would like to meet and I will figure out the time to join up!

Looks like the annual "Carlisle Carwash" aka rain will be in effect for show day but Friday looks like a good travel day.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2018 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

If you are traveling up from the Northern VA to spend Friday night in Carlisle in advance of the Saturday show...…. two of us will be leaving the Woodbridge area at 9:30 am. We will travel up 270 into the Frederick Area and then proceed up Rt 15 towards Carlisle. Drop me a PM, let me know where you would like to meet and I will figure out the time to join up!

Looks like the annual "Carlisle Car wash" aka rain will be in effect for show day but Friday looks like a good travel day.

Last year the weather report said rain. It rained in the very early morning hours but at the show it was sunny and warm all day . Right now the weather report says some "scattered thunderstorms" . Point is that the weather forecast is always subject to change. We are leaving Friday morning staying over and will be at the big show. Can't miss the best Eastern event of the year and the drive out on Friday will be super.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be out Saturday for the event; Just have to get the car reassembled on Thursday.
Mcgheejt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McgheejtSend a Private Message to McgheejtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to join you but I have a previous engagement and my wife left me with the Dog. So, I will be driving up early Saturday morning. See you there (with the dog, grrr).

Todd
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Will be out Saturday for the event; Just have to get the car reassembled on Thursday.

You can do it! ;-) I'm looking forward to seeing it. BTW, do you still want that plenum?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierochic88

4962 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Mcgheejt:

I would love to join you but I have a previous engagement and my wife left me with the Dog. So, I will be driving up early Saturday morning. See you there (with the dog, grrr).

Todd

Is it a cute dog? ;-)
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

You can do it! ;-) I'm looking forward to seeing it. BTW, do you still want that plenum?

Yes, Any chance of throwing that in the trunk? I want to grab those parts cars but am still working out the towing aspect as I sold my truck.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Yes, Any chance of throwing that in the trunk? I want to grab those parts cars but am still working out the towing aspect as I sold my truck.

Yup! I will throw it in the trailer ;-) And if you do want them, Dad can probably help you get them wherever. He has a truck - if you can get ahold of a trailer and winch. He would love to get them sold by July 31 as that is when he has to pay his property taxes.

~ Jen

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock