Started on: 06-11-2018 09:10 PM
Replies: 10 (373 views)
Last post by: mousemeat on 06-16-2018 10:01 PM
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2018 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mcgheejt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McgheejtSend a Private Message to McgheejtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't owned my Fiero long enough to know what parts are hard to get or need routine replacement. Any suggestions?
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hubs, ball joints, tail lights, wing are things I'd look for on that one.

You both should come to Carlisle next week!!

~ Jen
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mcgheejt:

I haven't owned my Fiero long enough to know what parts are hard to get or need routine replacement. Any suggestions?

My suggestion is for you to keep in mind that not all Fieros are the same. It would be rather pointless for example to inform you of all the desirable/rare parts of the 88's if in fact you have an '84-'87.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-12-2018).]

Mcgheejt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McgheejtSend a Private Message to McgheejtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

My suggestion is for you to keep in mind that not all Fieros are the same. It would be rather pointless for example to inform you of all the desirable/rare parts of the 88's if in fact you have an '84-'87.

I have an 88. It's got less than 10K miles on now, but that means I am going to need to fix things in the future : )
Mcgheejt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McgheejtSend a Private Message to McgheejtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mcgheejt

22 posts
Member since Apr 2018

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Hubs, ball joints, tail lights, wing are things I'd look for on that one.

You both should come to Carlisle next week!!

~ Jen

I have my tickets. I will probably drive up early Saturday Morning.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2018 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brakes-Brakes-brakes! Get them brake calipers......

If possible, it would be good to get the front and rear subframes, complete....(the rear one is easily swapped into older Fieros- and is a big improvement both Handling and ride.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stopped by there last week to finally get the gas tank to rail fuel lines. Also got the headlights (might go back for wiring, module cut out before me). It's thoroughly picked through. Interior is trashed, many good parts like fenders, door panels and rear bumper I needed are ruined. Complete rear subframe gone. As of last week, the car is sitting on front bumper, no wheels, have no idea if they'll be willing to raise it up go get underneath. I could REALLY use the coolant pipes. Front subframe, gas tank, radiator and calipers are there.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mcgheejt:

I have my tickets. I will probably drive up early Saturday Morning.

There are a couple (maybe three) of us from Stafford and Woodbridge driving up Friday. We would like to meet up with you. Drop me a PM or look me up at the show in the
"re-bodied" section.

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As an owner of a Med. Red. Metallic '88GT... This thread pains me.
mousemeat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

As an owner of a Med. Red. Metallic '88GT... This thread pains me.

same here...never liked seeing this...on the positive side, some Fieros die..so others may live on..

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock