1988 Eibach Lowering Springs by corsa
Started on: 06-03-2018 09:09 PM
Replies: 4 (594 views)
Last post by: boostedbird on 06-07-2018 06:02 AM
corsa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2018 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for corsaSend a Private Message to corsaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of new in the box 1988 Eibach lowering springs I bought 20+ years ago from ACE for a GT40 rebody project that stalled.
I'm thinking of selling them and wanted to get a ballpark idea of their value. Can't find much info on these as I assume they are fairly rare.
Would appreciate some guidance on value.

Dave
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM, no response..
corsa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for corsaSend a Private Message to corsaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got your PM about buying the springs, I'll let you know once I have an idea of their current going value. I followed the link where they currently sell 84-87 Eibach Springs, but I believe the 88 Springs were specially built for ACE and not available elsewhere, so won't be listed anywhere. Not sure if this is true or not.

[This message has been edited by corsa (edited 06-06-2018).]

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2018 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd say that price in the link is about right, there are plenty of options for lowering the '88. Rare gets used pretty loosely around here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock