Tune-up/repair in mn? by musicmansam
Started on: 05-15-2018 11:17 PM
Replies: 4 (105 views)
Last post by: musicmansam on 05-16-2018 11:26 PM
musicmansam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for musicmansamSend a Private Message to musicmansamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a new Fiero recently. the guy i bought it from hadn't driven it a ton in the past few years so I am looking for a reputable shop or even individual that could do a nice, thorough check and tune-up of the vehicle. I can't do it in the next couple weeks due to school and work and would love to have it ready for summer weather. Can anyone help out? could drive out of state too for this, but need to stay in Midwest obviously. Thank you!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
where in Minnesota are you? my local shop has done work on mine, which isn't stock by any means. I'm in Glencoe. there is a shop in the west suburbs that some fiero owners use that do good work. The name of the shop escapes. me.
work you describe is pretty basic, A dealer probably won't touch it but an independent shop likely would.
musicmansam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for musicmansamSend a Private Message to musicmansamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grantman,
Im located in Hastings (about 20-30 mins southeast of the cities). I looked glencoe up on the maps and its only about 1.5 hours away from me which isn't bad at all. Could we maybe talk more about arranging something? thank you!
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to think there is someone around Hastings that is familiar with older vehicles (even the front facing spark plugs aren't horrible compared to how plugs need to come out of some cars and trucks). there are some facebook Fiero sites that are monitored closer, that if you asked this question I'm sure there are some owners in that area that could point you in a direction.

You are aware of Minnesota Fiero's Forever? awesome fiero group with great people.

[This message has been edited by Grantman (edited 05-16-2018).]

musicmansam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for musicmansamSend a Private Message to musicmansamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill have to look around a little more to see what i can find. Thanks for your help!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock