Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Phone Pop Sockets for Sale on eBay!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Phone Pop Sockets for Sale on eBay!!! by Rare87GT
Started on: 05-12-2018 12:18 PM
Replies: 6 (354 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-14-2018 10:21 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I came up with the idea of Fiero Pop Sockets. A lot of people use them today and also notice that the Fiero community doesn't have any options for one. I have them in stock and will start shipping next Tuesday. I have them listed on eBay and the link below is posted to buy them from. They will be a limited time offer unless I have more interest. This is the only color I ordered for now in the Black with Fiero words. Any questions, please PM me on here or email me directly at rare88@cox.net.

I plan to start offering lots of Fiero promotional merchandise very soon. Working on a hat design and some other ideas that I have posted on Facebook too. Stay tuned!!

Thank you!
-Amir

eBay link to Pop Sockets:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cu...-Socket/183222522015

-----------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 05-12-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Expect to get DMCA notice on your Ebay account and other problems like Cease and Desist letters from GM Lawyers for violation of their Copyright and/or Trademarks.
You won't be first... Many have done same and got same problem from GM then closed shop. 1 such person was a member here years back because can't afford GM license to sell key chains and mugs.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's only illegal once you get caught
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
It's only illegal once you get caught
Is funny until Fiero News (Fiero Thomas) and others have to call lawyers. (I forget guy sold mugs years ago here.) Even when FN didn't sell or put ads on the site for "pirate copies" of a very old out of print Haynes Fiero book... Haynes sent the nasty gram and FN took down FSM too before GM did same. Dig thru search here.

GM still owns Copyright and likely Trademark(s) for Fiero. Business Copyright now last ~ 100 years thanks to Bono Copyright Extension Act. (AKA Mickey Mouse Protection Act and signed by Bill Clinton.)
While GM stop sell Fiero and other cars/trunks still owns TM for most of them to sell all kinds of stuff like T shirts, mugs, etc because GM makes a huge amount of $ for Licensing to make them.
Is same thing for selling anything w/ NFL MLB etc logos/names.

Many companies have staff and/or software or pay others to actively monitor for © and name/logo™.
Other times big companies get "tips" from License sellers and others.
Some can even get paid for "tips" like BSA has long offered paid bounties for software piracy.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Expect to get DMCA notice on your Ebay account and other problems like Cease and Desist letters from GM Lawyers for violation of their Copyright and/or Trademarks.
You won't be first... Many have done same and got same problem from GM then closed shop. 1 such person was a member here years back because can't afford GM license to sell key chains and mugs.

Ok, we knew you worked as an acting representative of the DOT, now you moonlight as a copyright lawyer? We are adults here. Why do you feel you have to drop in just about EVERY thread and state the same thing over and over and over gain. so many people have asked you this, and yet you never respond, and continue to do so over and over and over and over again......It is getting really old to be honest.

Whether people are talking about LED upgrades, headlight upgrades, different wipers, tail lights, bumpers, mirrors, side markers you name it, window tint, windshield lettering, you drop in and explain in depth about rules and regulations on every occasion.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the Fiero, we get that, and are thankful for answering peoples questions, and being a helpful and active forum member. On the other hand, having to state the same things over and over and over in hundreds of threads is just annoying to be totally honest!!!!!!!!

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

Explain how you get released to be able to sell Fiero or any other copyrighted merchandise? And if anyone noticed, I removed the dot from the "i" to make it separate from their logo.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Explain how you get released to be able to sell Fiero or any other copyrighted merchandise? And if anyone noticed, I removed the dot from the "i" to make it separate from their logo.

Also the word Fiero is not, and can not be copyrighted. It is an everyday Italian word as we all know that simply means proud. Imagine what a world this would be if you could copyright a word! (Phrases are a different story, such as "We Build Excitement" which is trademarked)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock