Orlando area fiero club that's active? by f85gtron
Started on: 05-06-2018 10:33 PM
Replies: 16 (446 views)
Last post by: alex de jorge on 10-12-2018 11:06 AM
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm moving to the Orlando area and am looking for an active club. Central Florida fiero website looks pretty quiet and haven't accepted my enrollment request going on two weeks now, which tells me that site may be close to dead. Looks like space coast fiero may be closest active club?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainClick Here to Email VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I run Sunshine State Fiero’s. If you’d like to talk to me, my number is4074739350. I’m about 15 minutes from orlando
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Central Florida Fieros is an active club that has been around for many years, 27 years to be exact. They meet at least once a month. A LOT friendly great people. They also have their own forum for members. I am planning to get up there (2.5 hour drive for me) for one of their meetings here soon. You can check out their website here.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-09-2018).]

f85gtron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They must be more active in person than online. Are they still meeting at the pizza place?
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by f85gtron:

They must be more active in person than online. Are they still meeting at the pizza place?

Bingo. Much more active in person than online. You will love this group, very friendly and helpful. Yes still meeting at the pizza joint. Come on over !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-08-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a bit of light reading, may I suggest reading this thread. After reading, I am sure you can make an informed decision easily
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent an email to Central Florida Fieros at the address on their website. It returned as an invalid email address.

Anyone have a valid contact other than the webmaster email address listed on the website?

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-20-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I sent an email to Central Florida Fieros at the address on their website. It returned as an invalid email address.

I just posted in their General chat forum for someone to please come here and respond, and then fix the email address

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2018 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, John. When you going to get back up this way?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Thanks, John. When you going to get back up this way?

Not too sure. Being that I am not retired as of yet, trying to get time off for distant car meets is the main problem. it's around 13 hours from me to you / 26 hours round trip drive time. Just enough time in a weekend to drive up, spend a few hours, and drive back in time for work at 6:30 on Monday morning

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
feel free to contact me with CFF questions. Anyone running websites or FB pages have pretty much died or become occupied elsewhere. We still meet at 7ish on the first Thursday of every month at Anthony's pizza in Casselberry. We hang out in the parking lot in front of publix for a while before going inside.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 05-21-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thanks
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Click Here to Email VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Not too sure. Being that I am not retired as of yet, trying to get time off for distant car meets is the main problem. it's around 13 hours from me to you / 26 hours round trip drive time. Just enough time in a weekend to drive up, spend a few hours, and drive back in time for work at 6:30 on Monday morning

John...We have to make the West Palm Club

-Van
Mike Morris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisClick Here to Email Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 45 minutes from Orlando east side on the coast at Merritt Island. Don't have much time to participate in local events but will try to later in year
f85gtron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I've made it to Florida, but 6 months in and I've missed 6 meetings! I promise to make one, as soon as I can figure out how to get around I-4! what a nightmare!
Ron
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron, just use your skills of navigating Spaghetti Junction or Malfunction Junction in Atlanta and you'll be fine.
alex de jorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeClick Here to Email alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, We are still meeting at Anthony's Pizza every month.

Originally posted by f85gtron:

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock