Started on: 04-29-2018 10:44 AM
Replies: 4 (323 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 05-04-2018 09:17 PM
Zeb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's episode used Fiero seats swapped into a Buick. They visited the Fiero Factory to pick the up and got 10 full seconds of face time.
Better than nothing, and nice to see!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perfect timing. I literally just finished watching that episode as well. Neat.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lunatic:

Perfect timing. I literally just finished watching that episode as well. Neat.

Shayne, did you get my reply to your PM?

Joe
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Shayne, did you get my reply to your PM?

Joe

Yes sir. Thank you for that information.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing against the current owner of the Fiero Factory but as far as I'm concerned; when Ed Parks sold the place, it is no more. I was fortunate to be able to attend the few Fiero Factory open houses, that Ed hosted in the late 90's. Ed was a very helpful and personable guy always willing to share his knowledge. He might have been the originator of the 4.9L Cadillac swap. Ed's place was near Huntsville and would be crawling with mainly young Fiero owners from all over the USA. Those were really great times. At that time (and before this forum) most everyone communicated via a shared group mailing list called fierolist@fiero.org . You'd receive batches of emails every day sometimes near 100.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock