Hello from Northern California and a few questions by Madathlon
Started on: 04-15-2018 12:58 PM
Replies: 5 (153 views)
Last post by: Madathlon on 04-15-2018 03:12 PM
Madathlon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, off Hello Everyone, I am 47 and had to admit I am a Fiero enthusiast and the only cure is to believe that a higher power wanted me to get another one (Have had five of them over the years). Now that I have gotten that over with here a few questions LOL

I have searched and not found the answers I wanted.

What I have is a 1987 GT with V6 5 speed and seems to be fully loaded.

1: My dash is cracked, besides finding a good donor is there a dash cap or carpet available somewhere?

2: Not planning on any big engine mods but would I see any improvements with an EPROM swap?

3: Tune up stuff, whats good and whats junk? IE: Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil?

4: LED light conversion. I see BTR has some expenisve ones but what works and looks good?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero store has dash caps or you can take out the dash and re wrap in vinyl/leather.
As for LED's, I would save BTR for external use on the car, for interior, just look on amazon.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierostore dash overlay:

Fierostore dash endcaps:

Fierostore dash carpet kit:

As far as engine mod, any chip change will do nothing other than make the car run rich and clog the cat.
Madathlon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a simplton and a moron, so even after searching the store I couldn't find them. can you please share links? And thanks for the info on eproms

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Fierostore dash overlay:

Fierostore dash endcaps:

Fierostore dash carpet kit:

As far as engine mod, any chip change will do nothing other than make the car run rich and clog the cat.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madathlon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadathlonSend a Private Message to MadathlonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank!!

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

The dash kit and carpet:
https://www.fierostore.com/...rowse.aspx?d=249&p=1

Dash end caps:
https://www.fierostore.com/.../Detail.aspx?s=61301

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors