Started on: 03-12-2018 02:15 AM
Replies: 44 (2595 views)
Last post by: anaverin on 03-16-2019 07:52 PM
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes. That was a year ago??? Hope things are working out better for Cliff.

I can certainly empathize with his situation, as my family and I have lived month to month for far too long. One of my biggest regrets was selling my Formula Firebird to help pay the bills. It was a short term fix for a long term problem. Didn't get was it was worth to me, that's for sure.

Good thoughts going your way...

Bob
IP: Logged
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent some beers.

Good luck
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2019 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Glad there is still some freedom in The United States of America. Hope we can keep it.

amen....I've lived all over the world...and to me, The USA, still has the most freedoms..and high living standards...I'm going on 68....just retired....after 30 yrs..and i'm doing ok. my head is above water..and my health...good...for the moment. One thing I've learned over the years....Life is a series of peaks and valleys...god bless everyone on this forum
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2019 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as I can see there is still a fraternity of Fiero owners out there. Here in the USA a Fiero offers an inexpensive hobby car and one for which many upgrades are available. Much of Europe is a different story with all types of added taxes, fees and exorbitant fuel costs. I take it that Cliff is beng taxed into submission. However, the people of Western Europe voted for all this and only the people can start a patriotic movement to change it, as the middle class "Yellow Jackets" are now doing in France.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2019 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you some beers. Wish you the best Cliff. This forum has changed my life.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock