yellow fiero in jacksonville fl. by jim94
Started on: 03-11-2018 03:44 PM
Replies: 3 (204 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 03-12-2018 12:15 AM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
does anyone in this forum own the car. you are in sutton lakes development. yellow fierogt my wife rode her bicycle by and told me she seen a fiero in the area. i have never seen the car on the road. i live 3 miles away.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That one is new to me as well. I have not seen a yellow Fiero in Jacksonville before.. It seems we need a list of cars around town.

Here are mine
87 GT Black and Silver, car is basicly stock. Has grand am brakes in the back and a red pin stripe where the colors meet.
86 GT Race Red, car is anything but stock. Chop top, LT1, 20 inch wheels.. and my baby

Mine really do not count at the moment.. they are tucked away in storage while I am out of the city trying to earn a living.

Whos next?
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i live in kernan lakes, we need to get togeather and swap stories. i am disabled[bad back] and am a house boy. i am home mostly all day. 904-304-7816 cell , call ot text is good. jim
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2018 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jim94

1221 posts
Member since Jan 2010
we met at cars and coffee. it took a while, the chop top gave it away. i had the burgendy gt that told you i had met pedro the chop tops former owner. we will talk soon. i put my fiero in the cars and coffee amelia island on saturday, it was 450 of sum cool rides. my wife went with me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock