Need a Body Shop by franksd491
Started on: 02-18-2018 03:22 PM
Replies: 5 (221 views)
Last post by: JCircs on 02-19-2018 01:25 AM
franksd491

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for franksd491Send a Private Message to franksd491Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello. New here. I have a black 87 GT that I bought new. Drove it for about 18 years and then life changes led to it sitting for many years. Some outdoors, some in garage. Finally getting around to putting it back on the road. Mechanically it has been restored and is running as good as day 1. The interior is in very good condition. Exterior is another story. Needs a little body work, weather stripping and, of course, paint. Was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable body shop in Southern New Jersey (Salem, Gloucester, Cumberland, Atlantic Counties) that could give it the care it deserves. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact JCircs on here. He lives in New Jersey and may be able to help you.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely to far north for you, you need to contact Fiero Jon @ http://jmcarcare.com. He can help you with all your Fiero needs and he's right in Tuckerton.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill have to keep you in mind when I finally decide to get my car repainted, JCircs... Engine swap first though

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has Fiero Jon (CuestickJive) begun doing body work?

-Van
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2018 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No but he does have a local guy who does Fiero paint work.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock