Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Wow the forum has slowed down so much lately :( only 2 posts in 6 hours.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wow the forum has slowed down so much lately :( only 2 posts in 6 hours. by JohnWPB
Started on: 01-29-2018 09:45 PM
Replies: 39 (1448 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 02-05-2018 08:50 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, only 2 posts in General chat in 6 hours today. And crazy enough both of them are mine. I realize the forum has been slowing down, with other social media options now, but wow.

Now more than ever Cliff can use some donations to keep things going. The fewer posts, the fewer people posting, the fewer people posting, the fewer visiting the forum, and finally the fewer people viewing the forum, the fewer donating.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've notice it too. Probably most of us have. I like to think it's more of a seasonal thing. I'm guessing lots of northern, eastern and mid-western cars get tucked in for the winter, and I'm guessing that's where most of the membership is located.

I'm hoping they all come back after their winter hibernation.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Admittedly life has been super busy for me lately so I haven't had much time for forums. I try to browse where I can but since I don't have a Fiero right now not a whole lot of it pertains to me haha. I still love these little cars and I hope this forum will still be around for ages to come.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Wow, only 2 posts in General chat in 6 hours today...

Besides my Fieros, I also have a '98 JDM Impreza STi wagon... and traffic/new posts at Subaru forums pertaining to that car is practically non-existent. PFF seems bustling in comparison.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-29-2018).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are currently 95 users browsing the forum (7 members, 88 visitors).
Most user online: 305 on Thu, Nov 23 2017 - 10:10PM .
76 unique members posted a message yesterday.
485 unique members posted a message in the past 30 days
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I visit daily - post occasionally. My GT is put away for the winter, so not working on too much. Also, I completed a lot of my wish list last year, so now I'm just enjoying driving it during the summer.
Next on the list is an engine swap - but I need to save $$ for that, as it won't be cheap. But I'm sure I'll be posting a lot then.......

I would love to see more traffic - as this is one of the sites I DO visit on a daily basis.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are those here that have a fetish for hitting the negative rating button anytime they do not like an opinion or statement that does not coincide with their own.

How many users do you think want to be here under those conditions? Answer: Only the ones that are guilty of hitting the negative rating button and those walking on eggshells.
AWautoworks

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

There are those here that have a fetish for hitting the negative rating button anytime they do not like an opinion or statement that does not coincide with their own.

How many users do you think want to be here under those conditions? Answer: Only the ones that are guilty of hitting the negative rating button and those walking on eggshells.

Ha ha. I Feel that the fourm is a little more peacefull than The dreaded Facebook Group. Seems to me no one can get any positive feedback there. I constantly get bashed for just posting a picture of my current build, saying there is no reason do do a full body off paint job and ect.... Its annoying there. All I wanted to do was show off my work.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AWautoworks:

Ha ha. I Feel that the fourm is a little more peacefull than The dreaded Facebook Group. Seems to me no one can get any positive feedback there. I constantly get bashed for just posting a picture of my current build, saying there is no reason do do a full body off paint job and ect.... Its annoying there. All I wanted to do was show off my work.

I have had a barrage of negs in just the last 7 days over 2 threads, this thread will probably get me more. Truth apparently or obviously hurts. This place sucks because of a few people who feel that their opinion is the only one that matters and the only one that should be heard. A handfull of self-centered, self-righteous people does not keep a forum community running.

People out there end up asking, "why is this place so slow or dead".

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-30-2018).]

AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Do agree with you on the fact that the fourm is very slow. Some of it one could probably be due to photo bucket... The fact now that I can only look at pages at work with photobucket because my moble device doesn't support the Photobucket plugin.
I Feel that my build page should get more traffic and attention than what its getting. I would hope though that the page will liven up the closer we get to the 35th. I know I look forward to it, but thats a chance for me to show off my work and be able to talk face to face.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As to seasonal effects on posting, I would think the winter would be MORE people posting because theres nothing to do outdoors. Im online more in the winter than the summer myself. Other things mentioned also affect it. Sometimes you just get tired of people posting negative comments on ANYTHING you say. I dont give out negative ratings very easy. I have far more positives to people than negs. Prob count on one hand, maybe two, the number of negs ive given in 15 years. A lot of them are gone. I dont have a problem with disagreements but I do with being called a liar...sometimes even with proof. I really dont get on unless I dont have anything else to do.
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

As to seasonal effects on posting, I would think the winter would be MORE people posting because theres nothing to do outdoors.

I have two GT's and one of them is always my daily driver while the other is in my garage getting this or that worked on. I find, even in California, that I am much less likely to work on my cars during the winter. A cold garage and a freezing garage floor seems to sap my energy for anything Fiero related, except for driving them of course. I would assume the same would be true of projects that would be seasonally garaged in areas of harsher weather.

Also, in the few years that I have been involved with these cars I have been salvaging, collecting, buying and selling Fiero parts on eBay and Craigslist. What began as a fun way to make a little pocket change has grown such that I am able to help fund the minor maintenance and repairs of my little hobby without tapping the family budget. It has been my observation that sales of my stuff really drops off over the winter months, but perhaps more significantly the page views for each item drops considerably, which is how I first came to the seasonal association.

But hey, I could be wrong.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After I left O/T behind two years ago, I found being on the receiving end of that nonsense to be far less of a problem.

Greg, I certainly do not walk on eggshells here (or anywhere). But sure, I've handed out a few negatives over the years... mostly to supreme azzholes who are now no longer members.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat, you are one of the ones that got me back on here. I appreciate that.... I think.

I have not gone back into that lunacy called O/T since I have started posting again.

You are also one of the few that have an idea of my capabilities and accomplishments in the automotive and collector car world. Some forums I have been a part of have made me a Mod based on who and what I am. Then, there is this place.

The only one the Negative Nellies are hurting are users like you and Cliff Pennock. You see, in the past I have been a financial contributor to Cliff, but since these Negative Nellies exist I have found it difficult to contribute based on whether or not I will be neg'd to death. I am also not going to STFU because a handfull of these Negative Nellies do not feel as though what I have to say, or anybody else for that matter, does not agree with "their way" of thinking. That is a Putin way of operating on a forum not to mention that it is utterly childish.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-30-2018).]

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on this forum most every single day. I think I post often enough to be somewhat regular. I can say this though. I have never gotten a negative response. On the contrary, you guys have been so awesomely helpful with the many posts I have made requesting advise on repair work I have done on my Formula. I can't thank you enough. I like to look at this as one tight Fiero family. We all share a huge interest in this unusual little sports car, and I hope we all enjoy this forum the way I do.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car's complete!..... so I'm out driving... in this 75-80 degree Jan whether 😜

Sorry.. couldn't resist.

.. but seriously though... I visit once in a while.. I've noticed as well; the reply and turn over threads slowing down.. some days I wish people were more into the fiero... like a jEEP club would be.... but oh well

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

I'm on this forum most every single day. I think I post often enough to be somewhat regular. I can say this though. I have never gotten a negative response. On the contrary, you guys have been so awesomely helpful with the many posts I have made requesting advise on repair work I have done on my Formula. I can't thank you enough. I like to look at this as one tight Fiero family. We all share a huge interest in this unusual little sports car, and I hope we all enjoy this forum the way I do.

Reality check Thanks!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
and
lol, each time a thread is posted about the forum being slow, there is an uptick in posts
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pat, you are one of the ones that got me back on here. I appreciate that.... I think.

I have not gone back into that lunacy called O/T since I have started posting again.

Greg, I remember you somewhat from T/OT that you call lunacy. Heck, even Patrick and I have been opinionated with each other, trading jabs. Respectfully I belive, yet spirited. I would still let him buy me a beer, ..., and steak dinner.

I have had many dust ups, with many members. So many I can not remember. Including dust ups with members I highly respect, people who I have hosted in my home, and they hosting me at theirs. No big deal.
I have had dust ups with members too far away to meet. All can easily get contentious. No big deal. I have many times sparred with jaskiespyder (?) yet a rare time I needed "Tech", jaskispyder was the first one to help me, an he was quick about it.

Greg, you are cheating yourself not visiting, and participating, in T/OT. It is my main stomping grounds with internet social media. I won't and never have done FACESPACE. I do not twit. Nor others I forget because they ... seemed, self grandizing.
Everybody has an opinion, and an azzhole.

The reason you are cheating yourself Greg, is because we are a diverse bunch, who actually care about each other, if for no more reason that they posted a question. I started a topic at one time, in self amazement, entitled "Stump the Forum". Need expert HVAC advice, just ask. We are people of all walks of life. Regulars will ask auto advice on other than a Fiero (because our tech section is Fiero specific. They will ask there, T/OT, because their other brand specific forums suck, they say. They often mention they get more responses, quicker, with less bullzhit.
Tech is full of lunacy I hear, V8 or 3800, as an example.

Call me retarded. I used to like to read the Trash Can, . I like slow moving train wrecks.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by tshark:
There are currently 95 users browsing the forum (7 members, 88 visitors).
76 unique members posted a message yesterday.
485 unique members posted a message in the past 30 days

I don't know where you get you information. I will take it at face value.

T/OT has slowed down too. I once did some checking from this ... PFF's data, that said that T/OT had the most views. Driving better add revenue for Cliff I assume. Y'all come over and visit.

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I don't know where you get you information. I will take it at face value.

Main forum selection page, very bottom, gives you that information.

There are currently 97 users browsing the forum (8 members, 89 visitors).
90 unique members posted a message yesterday.
496 unique members posted a message in the past 30 days
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heck, even Patrick and I have been opinionated with each other, trading jabs. Respectfully I belive, yet spirited. I would still let him buy me a beer... and steak dinner.

I'm sure you would. (By the way, you never did respond to my PM sent over a week ago.*)

I have had many dust ups, with many members. So many I can not remember. Including dust ups with members I highly respect, people who I have hosted in my home, and they hosting me at theirs. No big deal.

I have had dust ups with members too far away to meet. All can easily get contentious. No big deal.

Cliff, this may come as a complete shock to you.... but some of us get sick and tired of the "dust ups". I may come across as blunt at times, but I never try to be nasty to anyone. Unfortunately, there have been (and probably still are), people in O/T who are freakin' miserable to deal with. I don't know what their private demons are, and quite frankly, I don't care. They appear to always be looking for a fight. And it's even more of a charge for them if they can get their like-minded forum buddies to pile on. With no effective moderating taking place, the situation got old... old... old. Many of us will simply not go back.

* What the heck... here's the bulk of the PM that I sent Cliff.

Originally sent to cliffw:

On the very rare occasion, I venture into O/T... and I'm afraid that after looking over a few threads, I'm again reminded why I decided (after many years of involvement) to vacate that particular section of the forum.

Yes, there are people such as yourself whom I miss communicating with... but there are also several people who frequent O/T whom I absolutely detest. The poison of their beliefs permeates O/T, and I decided a couple of years ago that I simply wouldn't expose myself to these toxins any longer. There was no point. Participating in O/T became became far too much of a downer. I can now spend time at PFF (in the tech areas) and no longer feel that a shower is required afterwards. Seriously, I'm so much happier after leaving O/T behind. As much as I may have often participated in it, I did not enjoy the constant bickering. Nothing of any consequence was ever accomplished by it. In retrospect, the almost continual arguing was a total waste of time and energy.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-01-2018).]

boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I want to talk to somebody about anything life or "off topic" i.e political, I will speak to people in propria persona. If I want to talk about Fiero stuff, it's here. If I had the knowledge and skill some of our members have I'd post alot more in tech/build stuff. But I don't, so, momma says if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

[This message has been edited by boostedbird (edited 02-01-2018).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been busy but did open up last week for a visit and tonight lol .
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often think, that a lot of the 'visitors' are PFF members that no longer participate here and therefore don't log on, but do read and they do so for the reasons Patrick has stated.
Most certainly true in the case of OT.
There is very real hatred in OT and the sad part is that it is coming from only a very few members. 2..maybe 3 at the most.
They evidently do have their enablers I suppose.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

There is very real hatred in OT and the sad part is that it is coming from only a very few members. 2..maybe 3 at the most.

It's such a crying shame that this has been allowed to continue.

Don, thanks for speaking up.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Patrick. Yes, you are right. I would let you buy me a beer and a steak dinner. (Ribeye please and Schlitz.) I am sure you would let me buy you the same, even if it is a vegan burger and ice tea. Or whatever.

If you twist my arm behind my back, you can buy me seafood, if it's Alaskan Snow crab or King crab. If you twist both of my arms behind my back, and, put your foot in the back of my neck, you cam even buy me a lobster dinner and drown me in wine.

Sorry I never answered your PM. I don't PM much. You know where to find me, or, you can call me. 210 471 1192. I don't text either. You won't find me on FaceSpace or twatter.
I did read your PM, and thank you. I am between homes and computer challenged (accessibility to my desktop. Working from a I-phone or my tablet, which both suck in my opinion).

Originally posted by Patrick:
Cliff, this may come as a complete shock to you...

Patrick, if T/OT can't shock me, you have no chance to do so. I get it. Some people don't umm ... like the dust ups. In fact, that's why I only buy computers with a "back" button. I also have a mental "ignore" mode in my mind.
Fine, you choose to ignore T/OT. Your loss in my opinion but "to each their own".

There is so much more than dust ups in T/OT. To be honest with you, I like the dust ups. I prefer to think of them as "mixed martial arts debates". Everybody likes to watch a slow moving train wreck. Though I am not fond of fighting, I thought everybody liked a good chick fight.

Being honest with you again, I enjoy participating sometimes in the dust ups. But you knew that, . Participation has allowed me to hone my skills while learning from others what works and does not work. I learned a lot from JStricker, maryjane, fierofetish, and others, the honorable way to argue. Sometimes however, different tactics are needed. Some people ask for a verbal beat down, and deserve one. Sometimes they need a neg'.
For the record, I was never a member of fabled "green bar brigade", nor has anyone asked me to neg somebody.

The dust ups here on PFF (Tech and Chat included) help me face dust ups on the street, on the job, with my wife. Not only do I learn how not to get dusted, I actually sometimes learn something. About the subject matter.

Re your PM Patrick. In my recollection, ... , politics was THE problem. Sometimes it could be religion. Our Grand Poo-Bah(?) (the Flintstones), Cliff Pennock even added subsections to ease any displeasure of his guests in HIS house. The problem is that conversation flows. I use no filters. I take that back. I use no filters when I read (nor would I know what filter I had to abide by). I mark all my posts as "politics".

If you check "politics" as a filter, you will never see any of my posts. However, conversation flows.
I remember a thread started by JazzMan about something or another. It turned political so he started a "non - political" thread about the same thing. The non political got like four hits and the other went like four pages(?).

Re back again Patrick at your PM to me, your posting of it. That's against the rules but I don't care. Really. I would speak to you in public just as I would "hiding" behind a keyboard.
You mentioned that ...

Originally posted by Patrick:
The poison of their beliefs permeates O/T

Go ahead Patrick, lump us all in one basket of irredeemable deplorables.
"Boy" (I say that in jest), let me learn you something !

One time, two of my friends and I decided to go out on a triple date with our girlfriends. The gals wanted to go to a country bar. A battleship can be pulled by a crunt hair so we did. I went out to the car as I didn't like country music. A short while later, my buddies check on me. We decided to leave, leaving the gals there.

We had a great time.
Later in life I learned that there are a whole bunch of great looking chicks at country bars. And good people, guys and gals. The music is not that bad either.
I had limited my enjoyment in life by not going to country bars.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 02-02-2018).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen lots of instances where people didn't ask for squat but got the beatdown anyway. In the end, it's up to the reader to decide to oblige or simply ignore the 'perceived request'.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seen lots of instances where people didn't ask for squat but got the beatdown anyway. In the end, it's up to the reader to decide to oblige or simply ignore the 'perceived request'.

Heh he he ..., though you are right, I have been in public where I did not ask for a beat down, I am talking about a physical beat down. Ignoring was not an option, nor was obliging to said beat down.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

My car's complete!..... so I'm out driving... in this 75-80 degree Jan whether 😜

Sorry.. couldn't resist.

.. but seriously though... I visit once in a while.. I've noticed as well; the reply and turn over threads slowing down.. some days I wish people were more into the fiero... like a jEEP club would be.... but oh well

You may have 75* weather, but the rest dont have to get away from floods, mudslides, earthquakes and forest fires, much less thieving mexicans...lol. IF I lived in Ca, Id have to have one of those steel, watertight shipping containers to keep my prized cars in. I have a buddy who keeps his older Corvette in one. Not even ants or mice can get in it. Id just have to put insulation on the inside walls so fire heat didnt damage it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you sir may I have another?

But yep, we all choose what we type, and how we react.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go ahead Patrick, lump us all in one basket of irredeemable deplorables.

I did no such thing.

"...there are people such as yourself whom I miss communicating with... but there are also several people who frequent O/T whom I absolutely detest. The poison of their beliefs permeates O/T..."

If you've lumped yourself among the "several people" in O/T whom I don't like, that's your prerogative... but I thought I made it perfectly clear you weren't one of them.

Sorry I never answered your PM. I don't PM much. You know where to find me....

You access PFF on a regular basis, and it was through PFF that the PM was sent. I suspect you know where to find it.

Re back again Patrick at your PM to me, your posting of it. That's against the rules but I don't care.

Against what rules? First, you ignore my PM... and now you're trying to tell me I can't re-post my own words here. Ha ha, too funny! That's a real knee-slapper, Cliff!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-02-2018).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2018 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You may have 75* weather, but the rest dont have to get away from floods, mudslides, earthquakes and forest fires, much less thieving mexicans...lol. IF I lived in Ca, Id have to have one of those steel, watertight shipping containers to keep my prized cars in. I have a buddy who keeps his older Corvette in one. Not even ants or mice can get in it. Id just have to put insulation on the inside walls so fire heat didnt damage it.

Yah... I have the fiero in the garage, with it padlocked from the inside.. no garage door opener for the code thief that drives by with their button openers.. I also have hidden switches for fuel and injectors + The Club that locks the clutch in place using the floor (they just cut the steering wheels out here-FYI) with the other clubs + I have an alarm 😐

It's not that bad though ...smh

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-02-2018).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not completely true............

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll start posting a lot more once I leave the Marines and come home.
Wraith177

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wraith177Send a Private Message to Wraith177Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like to think that will change as we get to the warmer months. My fiero might be my daily driver, but with no money currently it’s hard to do updates on progress or “I have this problem with this part” sorta thing. I also picked up my fiero late last year, and I know of a few people who got their first one in the last couple months. We are by no means dead.

There may come a day when we let our mid-engined friends go. There may be a day when we give up this life of 80’s car love. BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! This day we fight (for our right..)

------------------
This signature adds .5 bhp.
When in doubt, gun it.
84 2m4 —in progress to— 84 2m6sc

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not completely true............

At least in your case, and most other places, its not a weekly occurrence. My sis in Dallas only has 2 issues and theyre rare. Every decade or two, a tornado is closeby, or an occasional hail storm every few years... and shes just getting over like a 10 year drought.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 02-05-2018).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have had a barrage of negs in just the last 7 days over 2 threads, this thread will probably get me more. Truth apparently or obviously hurts. This place sucks because of a few people who feel that their opinion is the only one that matters and the only one that should be heard. A handfull of self-centered, self-righteous people does not keep a forum community running.

People out there end up asking, "why is this place so slow or dead".

And now I collected more from the Negative Nellies because I asked what the importance was regarding the weight of a stock steel wheel.

Kind of a silly question to ask, "why is this place so slow". Because only the chosen ones are entitled to utilize the "reply" button.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 02-05-2018).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And now I collected more from the Negative Nellies because I asked what the importance was regarding the weight of a stock steel wheel.

Geeez Louise, man, didn't you understand the question? "I need these weights for our Enthusiasts Guide". If you don't know the answer to the question, you don't have to answer. Its not necessary to snap at everyone.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because only the chosen ones are entitled to utilize the "reply" button.

My reply button works.

I am entitled ?
I think not, ... but I am able.

What is your problem ? Scared ?
Get over there to T/OT. We will teach you some manners, .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock