Need your help does anyone know or have fiero t-top kit box by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 01-25-2018 07:22 PM
Replies: 5 (329 views)
Last post by: mrfiero on 02-03-2018 03:59 PM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looki ng for someone who has or knows of someone that has C&C t-top kit BOX (The t-top kit came in from c&c) I need a photo or where to direct me to maybe where someone might have one. Again looking for a photo or someone who might have one, to take a photo of the outside of the box.
Thank you in advance..

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 01-25-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I owned 3, new in the box, T-Top kits back in the early 2000's. I wish I had kept one for myself. Anyway....I will see if I happened to have snapped a picture of one of the boxes. Not sure if I ever did.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you did Mike,that would be great.. Let me know either way. I too use to own 2 kits but sold them in the 90's, but I never took a picture.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the lag in responding....I was in Tampa all week for work. So far no luck. The time when I owned the kits predates my having a digital camera, so I would have had to take a "real" picture of them and so far I'm not having any luck finding anything.

I'm home for the next week, so I'll dig through the boxes of Fiero stuff in the basement and see what I can come up with.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
I found a picture from last year. Oddly enough they are 2 of the kits I used to own....I sold them to a friend and I was at his place last year taking pictures of his Fiero "junk" and the C&C boxes were in there!

The bad news is it's just a shot of one side and they were stacked on top of each other. I can try to get better pictures for you, but I'm not sure how long that would take.

I'm trying to figure out how to post them here from my phone. Give me a few to figure it out.

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
Here's what I have.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay