I now can join your club by FieroTime
Started on: 01-16-2018 07:44 PM
Replies: 9 (351 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-24-2018 02:14 PM
FieroTime

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTimeClick Here to visit FieroTime's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroTimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lifetime Corvette guy here and still am, but the Fiero has always been a car I wanted. I now have a 1986 Fiero SE and I am so looking forward to the experience. I am trying to figure out how to get pix up.

[This message has been edited by FieroTime (edited 01-16-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTimeClick Here to visit FieroTime's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroTimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is my dealership. I know it shows for sale but it is coming home Saturday to stay with me.

Photo

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our madness!! but you didn't need the Fiero to join

------------------
Pat Jones

F50MOD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen that car listed local to me.

https://www.auto.com/cars/p...86-1g2pf3792gp209572
FieroTime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTimeClick Here to visit FieroTime's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroTimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F50MOD:

I have seen that car listed local to me.

https://www.auto.com/cars/p...86-1g2pf3792gp209572

Small world. I listed high because i didn’t want to sell

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTime:

I am trying to figure out how to get pix up.

If you're running Windows, use PIP (which was created by the owner of this site). Max image width - 1024 pixels. Max file size - 300 kb.
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and a few others will argue that it is not a club but an addiction. Honestly I would have to say it is a little of both with these cars. I will admit that I can not pass one with out looking twice, if I see one for sale I look at it. The better half swears and tells me I do not need the ones I have much less another one.

With that said, welcome to the crowd or club. We do not offer dental or medical or even pay but there is more knowledge on this site for this car than the law should allow. There are those that make waves but ignore that. And finally the most important part of this ramble, at least to me anyway, is drive your car and enjoy it!

[This message has been edited by Easy8 (edited 01-17-2018).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must have power steering if from a dealer. (inside joke)
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

If you're running Windows, use PIP (which was created by the owner of this site). Max image width - 1024 pixels. Max file size - 300 kb.

Welcome to the club!

Yes please use PIP The pics will be available for years to come.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock