Anyone have any pictures of toms digital gauges by madisonm55
Started on: 01-07-2018 02:04 AM
Replies: 6 (309 views)
Last post by: TBSB9595 on 01-08-2018 11:19 AM
madisonm55

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for color combos rather than the single color all glue, red, or green. Have a few ideas but need visuals.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you visit his website and look at the pictures there?
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, all basic single colored set-ups. Never seen any color combos but there has to be one out there. My idea is blue numbers, red letters, blue bars up to 55mph then red from there on up...OR...possibly using red blue green and amber in the tach and speedo bar graph.

[This message has been edited by madisonm55 (edited 01-07-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pretty much GUARANTEE that there are no combos out there. For the price of those gauges, no one will gamble with a color combo, buy multiple colors, and then not like the outcome. Although I may be wrong, I doubt Tom would exchange "used" circuit boards because the owner doesn't like the colors so I'm sure anyone who owns these has one straight color across the board.

I asked Tom to join this thread. Maybe he has some pictures of what you are looking for.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-07-2018).]

madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya there, I know the number and letter combo would look good but the bar graphs are where its a gamble mix matching colors. Iv been in contact with tom in the past and he didnt have any pictures but im hoping to pull the trigger on this beginning of next month and make my decision. Just hoping this would make my decision a little easier. Iv always thought if anyone had color combos they definitly would have posted them but doesnt hurt to ask around.
F50MOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen picks of Toms gauges and they look great. I use to work with a company that used LED lights and replacing them was simple with a soldering iron and a solder sucker,(a 6 dollar tool). I use to have some digital gauges on a turbo car a while back, they were orange/yellow in color. The blue LEDs were more expensive but I liked them better. I bought some in blue. The blue would burn out where I had no problem with the orange/yellow. I have seen blue fail in other equipment. I wonder if Toms gauges in blue fair well?
TBSB9595

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TBSB9595Click Here to visit TBSB9595's HomePageSend a Private Message to TBSB9595Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madisonm55:

Yup, all basic single colored set-ups. Never seen any color combos but there has to be one out there. My idea is blue numbers, red letters, blue bars up to 55mph then red from there on up...OR...possibly using red blue green and amber in the tach and speedo bar graph.

Hi, this is Tom I designed and build the digital gauges specifically for the Fiero. They are on my web site at: http://www.tomsdigitalelectronics.com
I have built a number of digital gauge kits with different color combinations with a few limitations, but I think I can come very close to what you are looking for.
Just PM me or email me at tbsb9595@att.net
Thanks, Tom

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock