Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  NYFOC Members - I'm back let's shoot some ideas around.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
NYFOC Members - I'm back let's shoot some ideas around. by Acscar2
Started on: 01-01-2018 04:59 AM
Replies: 3 (197 views)
Last post by: Acscar2 on 01-06-2018 06:29 AM
Acscar2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2018 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Acscar2Click Here to visit Acscar2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Acscar2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well hello everyone, I am back and looking to to get things back rolling as time permits me to and hopefully with the help of everyone we can do and get some new things going with everyone's busy schedules. I know personally I haven't been on here much since the passing of my father and had lost some of the desire to do things with the fiero as that was our thing to do together and found myself just no as intrigued with it even tho I still love the fiero and love my cars. Now with adopting a little guy it has spark me a little more to get back out there and enjoy the fun that the fiero community has always had with the group of enthusiast. So I will now be getting my fieros up to par so to speak and resurrecting my dads fiero and my own with some new changes to it here soon and then to have some fun with the cars again as much as my job will allow it lol Damn it being an adult sucks having to work lol.

Goals:

1: To get the group back active and add more like minded friends.
2: Possibly do another fiero show if there is enough help as it takes a lot to do as we all know.
3: Do more group meets and drives to different locations picnics hanging out going to the races etc..

So there is more to add and I will try and check this as often as possible lol but if you email me check out my DJ page at www.facebook.com/doubledentertainment2 and you can message me through there and get my number lol thats one way to get more like to a page bahahaha. See you all soon Drive the excitement

------------------
Acscar2 "84 indy, 84se, 86se, 88 formula"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watkins Glen opening day in April 14-15 and the snow may be off the ground by then.

[This message has been edited by Old Lar (edited 01-03-2018).]

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2018 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Watkins Glen opening day in April 14-15 and the snow may be off the ground by then.

Doubt it.

BTW: I don't do Faceplantbook.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-05-2018).]

Acscar2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Acscar2Click Here to visit Acscar2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Acscar2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never know being NY Ive been up there and had every type of weather from sun to wind snow rain yep...

------------------
Acscar2 "84 indy, 84se, 86se, 88 formula"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock