Sacramento meet up groups by Dklosinski
Started on: 12-01-2017 11:54 AM
Replies: 9 (232 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 12-15-2017 02:34 AM
Dklosinski

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DklosinskiSend a Private Message to DklosinskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any fiero meet up groups around the Sacramento area?

If not lets get one together through facebook, click the following link to join.

https://m.facebook.com/grou...205505?ref=bookmarks

[This message has been edited by Dklosinski (edited 12-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dklosinski:

Any fiero meet up groups around the Sacramento area?

None that I am aware of. I am told there used to be an active group a few years back. I made an attempt to reach out over a year ago I think it was, but got little response.

I do have a short list of contacts. I'll be checking in on your post to see if you get any replies. Maybe we can get something going.

Dklosinski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DklosinskiSend a Private Message to DklosinskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's good to see other active Fiero enthusiasts from Sacramento. Maybe we can start our own Sacramento Facebook meet up group?
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's good to see other active Fiero enthusiasts from Sacramento. Maybe we can start our own Sacramento Facebook meet up group?

LOL!

I am not the Facebook type, and have never posted a single word to it, but I do have an Facebook ID I use just to check the rare pages of interest. If you can get a group page going I can think of at least 2 others who could be a sure thing and a handful of maybes.

You might also check in on the Golden Gate Fieros Yahoo page. They do monthly meetings and the occasional local run, usually in the Bay area.

https://groups.yahoo.com/ne...oldenGateFieros/info
Dklosinski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DklosinskiSend a Private Message to DklosinskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try this

https://m.facebook.com/grou...205505?ref=bookmarks

I checked your link but it looks like the page has been disbanded

[This message has been edited by Dklosinski (edited 12-01-2017).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I checked your link but it looks like the page has been disbanded

Nope, I checked it. It's still active with recent posts.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
golden gate is very active. i am trying to get them onto facebook as it is better than the yahoo thing but they are slow to migrate over
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a little disappointing (but not unexpected) that only a couple of people have responded to this post. But I am 100% behind getting a local group together. I am acquainted with handful of local owners and I think mmeyer86GT may know a bunch more. I'm sure that some of them are not active readers of this forum so lets all reach out and and make a personal contact with them and see what sort of interest we can drum up.

If you are a Pennock's reader in the greater Sacramento region chime in here, or at Dklosinski's new Facebook page noted above, to express your interest. And hey, maybe put out some feelers of your own.

Also, if I might suggest... An easy way to get started could be meeting up at one of the weekly Cars and Coffee events in Folsom, CA. A friend and I attended several months ago and found it to be well organized and well attended. They gather early every Saturday morning so a few of us might agree to choose a particular Saturday just to get the ball rolling.

From their web site... "Come visit, bring your classic car, truck or motorcycles every Saturday 7am-9am at 430 Palladio Parkway, Folsom, Ca 95630
Near Sports Authority"

http://carsandcoffeefolsom.com/
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know of about 10 owners who are not on the forum or facebook groups. Could probably do a cars and coffee also might do a dreams and drivers meetup.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, we are on for a meet-up at the weekly Cars and Coffee in Folsom, CA on Saturday Jan 6th. This event takes place from 7 to 9 am. At the present time I have commitments from four owners (including myself) and I hope to add at least a few more before the date of the event. Below is a link to the events posting here on Pennocks which contains a bit more detail and a link to the Cars and Coffee Folsom web page. If you plan to attend, or have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000598.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock