navigation / radio options? by ethansfiero
Started on: 11-19-2017 07:25 PM
Replies: 5 (446 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 11-20-2017 02:00 PM
ethansfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ethansfieroSend a Private Message to ethansfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all, looking to find out what owners are doing when they desire to change out the stock radio with a navigation / radio unit. It looks like there is a decent amount of room to fit a unit.

Sam
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Charlie64

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually have a double DIN nav system in mine. I've had one for years. I'll snap some pics and post them soon.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a double din Pioneer unit and I love it! Mine is the AVH 3700bhs or something close to that. The GPS is an add on, some of their other head units have it pre installed.
I relocated the hvac controls to the bottom to give a better viewing angle and reach of the screen.

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liv4God

733 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Double Post

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 11-20-2017).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use a single DIN Kenwood unit with a 7" pop out screen for entertainment and NAV. Within the next few days I should have a lesser priced Power Acoustics pop out screen unit with NAV in service on another vehicle as a test bed/experiment.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 11-23-2017).]

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an android 7" system in mine. Still working out little things but it does fit.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock