Started on: 10-24-2017 03:16 AM
Replies: 9 (842 views)
Last post by: RotrexFiero on 11-25-2017 07:35 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Sconsin boys are banging the Rottinchop to an almost finished state. Getting rims and tires and then an alignment so Rob can drive it for a few weeks. However, the car has no AC and will be most likely headed to a warm climate. Anyone know who makes the AC pieces for the 3800 so we can set it up?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out this thread. This is where I got my hoses from. 2002z28ssconv is the member that makes them.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/069681-3.html

------------------
SCREW PHOTOBUCKET. All my pictures are now available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/156871275@N07/albums
'87 GT , '00 3800 Series II SC, 4t65e, Vue Power Steering.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will 2nd that. Chuck makes a VERY professional set of lines, combining the Fiero end that connects to the car, and the Compressor end that mates of to the 3800 compressor. Chuck is local to me, and also a very stand up guy. He came down to help me get my car ready for Daytona a few years ago, and stayed well after everyone, till past midnight, to help me finish up a few things.

He takes the parts for both vehicles:

And combines them to a bolt on solution:

Check the FIRST POST IN HIS THREAD for pricing.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to third that...

As a new fellow Floridian, you will see me singing Chuck's praises in that thread as it was Africa hot the day my cars came off the enclosed tractor trailer from New Jersey! It was awesome to hit the A/C button and have ice cold air for the very first time

He makes a quality setup!

Regards,
Van

[This message has been edited by VanGTP5000 (edited 10-25-2017).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2017 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, that would be fantastic! Please do and see if he has one premade or can make one. I'll pay for it to be made and shipped to Rob so we can get the AC sorted out! What about the high pressure and low pressure cutout switches and all that jazzy stuff?
JR

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-25-2017).]

larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the 3800 swap you want a port inline on the hose for the transducer to screw onto that ECM uses to control compressor cycling. He can add that to the hose for you. He made mine up for my 84, it was his prototype, works great!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I texted Chuck this afternoon. He should either pop in here, or message you directly John.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks fellas!
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word from Chuck? We need the line made to have that sensor down by the starter off the back of the compressor. like said above. We have the Phonedawgz harness. So a line that adapts to the 3800 pump to the Fiero

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 11-25-2017).]

RotrexFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 3800SC has AC....2W70....That's two windows and 70 mph!!!

I love the summer heat. Guess its because it's so rare up here and short lived.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock