Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Other OEM rims and tires that fit Fiero?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Other OEM rims and tires that fit Fiero? by SP1200
Started on: 09-07-2017 09:53 PM
Replies: 11 (501 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 09-08-2017 10:42 PM
SP1200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SP1200Send a Private Message to SP1200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other OEM rims and tires that fit Fiero?

I think I remember a list somewhere that had all the other Make/Model vehicles that the OEM rims would fit the Fiero?
Im due for new tires and figured I'd check out craigslist for people looking to sell their OEM rims when they upgrade.

Hoping to find a direct fit because any aftermarket rims are a longshot.
I always find they don't quite fit right when I put them on.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're buying the right offset, they fit right, buying wheels from another car won't guarantee the right offset.

What kind of budget do you have? I've seen people get great deals that made me sick because they watched the sales.

If you're on Facebook, there's a group exclusively for selling 5x100 wheels and tries, you'll find lots of great deals there. Shipping can be done cheaply, around $150 through fastenall.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-07-2017).]

SP1200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SP1200Send a Private Message to SP1200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohh wow. What's the group called on facebook??

The facebook buy and sell is much better than CG IMHO.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SP1200:

Hoping to find a direct fit because any aftermarket rims are a long shot.

IMO, there's a much better chance of finding aftermarket rims which will fit. The problem with OEM rims is that often the center bore is specific to a certain make of car. So even if the rims have the correct bolt pattern and the correct offset, they still won't fit. The way aftermarket rims get around this problem is to cast a large center bore, and then the consumer simply buys the correct size hub centric rings which will fit both the rims and their car's hubs.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm banned from Facebook but if you search 5x100 in groups, you'll find a few.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I'm banned from Facebook...

How does that happen?
kendell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds a good group on Facebook, I'm gonna check it out.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

How does that happen?

It's not a joke, they find all my fake accounts. I think I've figured out how they identify my accounts, I just haven't tried to make another account recently. When I tried to have my original account restored they responded with "under no circumstances will we restore your account".
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not a joke, they find all my fake accounts. I think I've figured out how they identify my accounts, I just haven't tried to make another account recently. When I tried to have my original account restored they responded with "under no circumstances will we restore your account".

IP address is a dead give-a-way but why create a fake account? Facebook is a joke of a site anyway. As for the brand X wheels that fit there is a long thread on that in the archives

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not a joke....

I wasn't suggesting you were kidding. I honestly didn't know why a person would be banned from FB.

...they find all my fake accounts.

Okay, I gotta ask... why would you have fake FB accounts.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock