Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Vancouver BC area Fiero drivers get-together. Aug 27. All Fiero drivers welcome.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Vancouver BC area Fiero drivers get-together. Aug 27. All Fiero drivers welcome. by beken
Started on: 08-25-2017 02:54 PM
Replies: 1 (157 views)
Last post by: beken on 09-22-2017 02:59 PM
beken

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bekenSend a Private Message to bekenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is from WestcoastFieros of BC 's forum. David has given me permission to post this on Pennocks and fellow Fiero drivers who want to make the trip. I was thinking of those in the Pacific Northwest.

People have been kicking around a get together for a while now. So here it is.
Sunday August 27th
Captain Fiero's Place, 32853 Gatefield Ave. Abbotsford BC.
Noon till whenever.

I will have a BBQ setup. If you want to eat, please bring some stuff. I don't know if 5 people or 50 people will show up, so I can't really "Set Up". Just bring yourself, some food and a Good attitude. Ya Happy, Good Times. We can have people doing
minor stuff to their cars, I'll be tinkering with my project car as well. Alcohol is fine in Moderation!! Drivers please limit to just 2 drinks unless you are going to be here for like 8hrs.

Uhm, things to know... I have 2 daughters, Arianna and Erica, age 7 and 4. We have 2 Miniature Australian Shepherd dogs. Very friendly once they know you. They don't bite but do bark at strangers.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
beken

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bekenSend a Private Message to bekenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We did meet up.

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock