Been away for awhile, prices are up? by 2ndchancefiero
Started on: 08-23-2017 09:57 PM
Replies: 4 (281 views)
Last post by: 2ndchancefiero on 08-24-2017 04:21 PM
2ndchancefiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2017 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2ndchancefieroSend a Private Message to 2ndchancefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my 87 Fiero GT for the second time in 2013 and I think I would like to get back into the game. I have been looking for a few weeks
and the prices sure seem like they have increased since then. Is it possible to find a GT in decent shape for under 8 grand anymore? Of course
I would love an 88 but they seem to be in the 10-22k range!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess it depends on where you are looking. There has been an 88 GT (yellow) on craigslist here for ages at 8500. If you can live without an 88 there are a couple in the area for under 3000. There has also been quite a few "project" cars for sale that need some work and TLC to finish up something some one started. If you are willing to take on a task like that there are deals to be had. I picked up my 86 chop top LT1 for a great price (and its now where near the 10k range you are looking at) It did need work to make it a daily driver but it was worth every second and penny I put into it.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2ndchancefiero:

Is it possible to find a GT in decent shape for under 8 grand anymore? Of course
I would love an 88 but they seem to be in the 10-22k range!

Just to be sure we are on the same page - this is in US dollars, right?

2ndchancefiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2ndchancefieroSend a Private Message to 2ndchancefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am referring to US dollars. I have been checking ebay and Hemmings. I previously resided in the north east in NY and craigslist etc, the ads were plentiful but now residing in SC in a tourist area, there just aren't the amount of Fieros for sale. I haven't looked long, I suppose I should just be more patient. I bought my 1987 GT for 3k in 2002 and it needed very little.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock