Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  District / Maryland / Virginia lets meet!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
District / Maryland / Virginia lets meet! by steve308
Started on: 08-22-2017 10:24 AM
Replies: 9 (458 views)
Last post by: Charlie64 on 11-25-2017 10:32 AM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2017 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Sunday Morning --- 7AM - 9AM @ the Cars and Coffee held at the Dunkin Donuts in the Dulles Landing shopping Center.
24560 Dulles Landing Dr. ,Dulles, VA 20166

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, shoot me this in an e-mail next time around and I'll post in on FB too ;-)

~ Jen
jazz4cash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had seen this in time, I would've come over.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update! We had more than one but less than three FIEROS at the Dulles C&C. Plenty of people took the time to stop by and let us know that they used to have one, always wanted one, know someone who has one and of course where there are one or two sitting in a field, garage or yard! Always nice to hear the stories! We had a red NXS join us because he didn't want to park next to the Porsche group! You know your day sucks when your Ferrari or Lambo gets passed by to see the "Super Lite" (Kit Car)

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3969 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by jazz4cash:

Wish I had seen this in time, I would've come over.

We are not going to count on a meet-up this weekend due to the Holiday and the possibility of rain from the remains of the Hurricane passing thru. There are a number of car shows this weekend and I hope to attend the QUANTICO MARINE BASE show on Monday. There is a link on Facebook (www.facebook.com/QuanticoMCCS) If you do come down please remember that this is a gated base and all vehicles / people are subject to search upon entry.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday at Dulles Landings.... Charity event for the cure to childhood cancer ..... Huge turnout / Star Wars theme ..... and a FIERO we have not seen before!

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2017 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Saturday there are a couple of events that should bring out a wide variety of vehicles.... hopefully we can get a few FIERO's to attend.

Swirlie's Ice Cream (9901 Pennsylvania Ave Manassas, Virginia 20110) AKA the Burger King on 28. I believe this is a Toys for Tots event. If it is, a new unwrapped toy donation would be appreciated. This is a cruise in and not a show. I and another Central VA FIERO member plan on attending. We hope to arrive around 4 and will be there for a couple of hours before cruising to......

The 610 Cruisers 'Trunk or Treat' at the Burger King on Rt. 610 in Garrisonville, Stafford VA. This is the last official cruise in for the season and should be well attended.

Hope to see some fellow FIERO owners at either of the events!

Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve. I got mine running again. Turns out it was hydrolocked. Maybe I can make it to one of the meetups when I'm in town...or at least before I bring it down to NC.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2017 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Charlie64:

Hey Steve. I got mine running again. Turns out it was hydrolocked. Maybe I can make it to one of the meetups when I'm in town...or at least before I bring it down to NC.

It might be a bit on the chilly side this Sunday but a couple of us may get together for a cup of coffee. I'll post it here if we do........ How did you un-hydrolock your engine?
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

It might be a bit on the chilly side this Sunday but a couple of us may get together for a cup of coffee. I'll post it here if we do........ How did you un-hydrolock your engine?

Detailed instructions from Dave. Runs great. Now I've got to resolve a cooling fan issue. Either the fan has gone bad or the relay.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock