Rock Auto discount expires 17Sep2017 by David Hambleton
Started on: 08-04-2017 06:23 PM
Replies: 2 (142 views)
Last post by: wgpierce on 08-05-2017 10:17 PM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From one of my recent orders:

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is: 6610031859251470

How to Use Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on September 17, 2017 so do not wait!

Further to the mail issue posted in this thread //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097632.html the tracking of a recent mail delivery of 2 pick-up coils referred to in this thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/140128.html is below.
The mail options were $7.99 US for one or $8.99 US for both:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think is funny that anyone post RA discount...
Getting a code is so easy and push the 5% thru all kinds of email, web search, and even snail mail.
Most times 5% is very little to nothing because Shipping is a lot more and basically cancels that and more.
TFS has discounts too and many things are/were exempt for club discount codes.

RA has discontinued items that are cheap, say $1 and less, only get a ship charge for $8-10. But main inventory is $2-5 and ship change drops noticeably.
And Trying to bundle several parts often won't help.
Many part I get local and often cheaper after RA shipping is added.
If I order AZ and some others online, many have a big discount and shipping is free after X amount. Brake rotors are heavy Discounts and free shipping often beats RA total price.
If something is wrong or have a core then can return to local store. Advance and some others to this.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2017 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks David, very helpful. Planning to be in the US in a couple weeks so will order my parts hoard to bring back to Oz

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock