Need some help by timenewton
Started on: 07-22-2017 07:43 PM
Replies: 7 (233 views)
Last post by: timenewton on 07-24-2017 12:04 PM
timenewton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I weighed my rims/wheels they are the stock 15" fiero web rims with 215\60\15 on them. They only weighed 30lbs on the scale. Does that seem right?

Also another question I bought a fiero with 3.8 SC and it has a fuel primer button. I have to push the button for a few secs to get the fuel in then it starts right up. Anyway to switch that back to the switch?

Also whats the cheapest way to ship fiero bumpers? I have a formula front and rear/Great condition tan seats with new speakers in them
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I shipped one on the bus with just an address label on it. It worked.
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've heard of greyhound but it's about an 1hr from me and the person has to pick it up at the station if they live close to one. I live int he boonies.
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

timenewton

75 posts
Member since May 2017
Also another question. So the usually grey panels on my door is broke, im thinking of getting rid of them and reshaping the bottom piece so it looks for formula style without the panels on the doors. Do you think that would look good?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timenewton:
Also whats the cheapest way to ship fiero bumpers? I have a formula front and rear/Great condition tan seats with new speakers in them

What color are your Formula bumper covers?
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timenewton:

Also another question I bought a fiero with 3.8 SC and it has a fuel primer button. I have to push the button for a few secs to get the fuel in then it starts right up. Anyway to switch that back to the switch?

The 3800 ECM should automatically prime for 2 seconds when the key is first turned, unless something was drastically changed in the programming or wiring. I turn the key to on, wait 2 seconds, and then start. You should be able to hear the pump running during the prime, or even see the volt meter dip and recover.

------------------
SCREW PHOTOBUCKET. All my pictures are now available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/156871275@N07/albums
'87 GT , '00 3800 Series II SC, 4t65e, Vue Power Steering.

timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think what the guy did was make the prime switch (which is located right next to my cig lighter), all I believe I need to do is plug it back into the key switch though. I just wanted to be positive before I do this and screw something up knowing my luck "Murphys Law". Also which wire in the key are does it hook to.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock