Amidas interiors by shemdogg
Started on: 07-21-2017 11:57 PM
Replies: 8 (877 views)
Last post by: ferrobi on 03-06-2021 12:29 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody know how to contact amida? Interested in a new interior

shem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
USFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose they have no internet presence?
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just fyi, Amida is super busy and backed up with work at least through mid summer.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2021 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Anybody know how to contact amida? Interested in a new interior

shem

Work must have really picked up for you to afford one of his interiors .....and they're worth every penny. Here is Ferrobi's F40 interior from Rob. Absolutely beautiful:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-03-2021).]

bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shem, What i have is certainly not an Amida dash by any means. But it is a fiberglass shell to make an Enterra style dash and center console. I'll be 77 this month, and am not sure I will ever get it into one of my cars. Attached is a link to the thread from back in 2013 when I was trying to find out what I had in my possession. Of course it doesn't look like a Ferrari dash, either. If you are interested, let me know. I was wondering why we hadn't seen any updates in a while. Always admired your project.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...160323-1-091401.html
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2021 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't think Rob does those Ferrari dashboards anymore. From what I remember, he already sold his Ferrari molds.

To the best of my knowledge, the guy who bought his molds might be from California.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 03-04-2021).]

ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2021 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was an awesome interior for sure. Rob had been doing another replica interior when I asked if he would do one for fiero that looks like the F40. He was hesitant at first but did end up forging ahead and did it, outstanding job BTW. I ended up flying him to my place to wire it up and help install everything. It was well worth the money and it wasn’t cheap but the quality was unbelievable.
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2021 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see now that Shem posted this question in 2017, so I think he doesn’t need help here anymore

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock