Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I swear im not a thief but how do you break into the trunk ASAP

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I swear im not a thief but how do you break into the trunk ASAP by Classicseanpatrick
Started on: 07-18-2017 03:31 AM
Replies: 14 (562 views)
Last post by: rbell2915 on 07-22-2017 08:03 PM
Classicseanpatrick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClassicseanpatrickSend a Private Message to ClassicseanpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I daily drive my 85 fiero GT and my key just broke I'm 20 and trying to get my dick wet at a party im supposed to be supplying the alcohol for and there's 5 gallons of cheap gas station vodka in the trunk So I need to get in ASAP but I know if I drill the lock I won't be able to keep the door shut. I mean maybe I could strap it down with tow straps it would stay closed but my fiero already looks trashy since the previous owner crashed it and all the body panels are damaged. Well all the body panels that aren't the high tech carbon fiber plywood that I installed in the panel gap.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Classicseanpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClassicseanpatrickSend a Private Message to ClassicseanpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PS I'm on public Wi-Fi and put of town also i dont think anyone would search my IP for drinking 3 months underaged
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it was my car, I'd push the magic button.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Assuming you don't have a power lid release, just drill the lock. The lock has no bearing on keeping the lid closed - the lid will close and latch shut with the lock removed (unless you remove the latch) - you will just need a screw driver to open it.

The other option is to call AMA or a locksmith.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder if he was able to get his dick wet?
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

I wonder why they gave a 20yr old the job of booze.

Too many things wrong with the post to answer how to get into the trunk.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If he doesn't know how to push the interior trunk release button then I doubt it! Unless he stuck it in the gas tank filler tube!!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps it was a birthday party for his older brother Richard and they were going to dump the vodka on him so he would be wet...?
Classicseanpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClassicseanpatrickSend a Private Message to ClassicseanpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfourtonatly no
Classicseanpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClassicseanpatrickSend a Private Message to ClassicseanpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Classicseanpatrick

12 posts
Member since Jan 2017

Originally posted by jjd2296:

If he doesn't know how to push the interior trunk release button then I doubt it! Unless he stuck it in the gas tank filler tube!!

My trunk release doesn't work
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Classicseanpatrick:

My trunk release doesn't work

And neither does your charm! Lol
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You get the stuff out through rust hole in the side of the trunk if you live in Ohio.
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

And neither does your charm! Lol

But he said he wanted to get his dick wet! Guys like that always get laid. /s
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes but the recipient has 4 legs!
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next time use some brevity, you look like a fool.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock