warning ebayer mr*nascar Shane Griffin YPSILANTI, M by straws
Started on: 07-17-2017 02:53 PM
Replies: 5 (407 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 07-18-2017 03:16 PM
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy bought a used 30 year old engine shock and motor mounts from me on ebay. I sent clear pictures, and literally pulled off car for him. He gets it, and says the shock is not round on one of the ends, and tells ebay he wants a refund. I give the refund asking for the part. He says he wants the mounts, not the shock and only sends back the shock, not the mounts. He says that is what he is due for the inconvenience. He then just unleashes insult after insult on ebay, and ebay says that he "sent the part back" because there was a tracking number. He calls me and laughs about it.

Do not do business with this complete lying jerk. He says he is restoring a 1985 Spice Fiero in YPSILANTI, MI. Beware. If you know him, tell him to do right by all and send my parts back or pay the $40 he offered for them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats hella lame dude, ebays lame for selling stuff nowadays. Karma man for those parts he robbed offa you something will prolly make him crash or blow his motor. What goes around comes around- twice!

shem
bjm362

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjm362Send a Private Message to bjm362Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry to hear you are having to deal with such an @$$. I have had both very good and very bad experiences with online business, as well as all kinds in between. Definitely thank you for the warning too!!!
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, what a jerk. Thanks for the heads up, I just blocked his ass from bidding on anything I post.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

This guy?
a-hole wins contest

It's amazing what else can be found with a little digging. Click

If this is the same guy, you'd think he'd try and keep a lower profile.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock