Railshots medium metallic red '88 GT by railshot
Started on: 07-15-2017 09:07 AM
Replies: 24 (1355 views)
Last post by: railshot on 09-07-2018 06:02 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In fairness to this wonderful Fiero, I thought I would start a new post featuring it alone.
I had started to document it in my And then there were two posts, but this one needs it's own now.

I have sold the T-top to a very deserving owner (heck, I got a text last night telling me they already replaced the dash with the one I sent with it, and it has only been a day since they picked it up I can only imagine what will be done within the month ), so this is going to be my "dear diary" log for this one..........

This is the first picture I saw of it when mrfiero posted about getting another Fiero earlier this year..... hope you don't mind me using this picture Mike.
That other red one in the garage must be beautiful if mine is any indication of what you actually keep.

When I saw it, I thought to myself that it was a very nice looking '88 GT, loved the color, but never thought about actually purchasing it to be honest.

It is mine now.
Thanks Mike again for all you did to get it to me, and you really need to make a trip back here to spend some time exploring Wisconsin.

I purchased this one for my wife, but found out she could not drive it comfortably due to her neuropathy.
Then, I fell in love with it, so one had to go and this one has literally won my heart!

If you read some of my older posts, I never liked beechwood interiors... until now.
Truthfully I never had one until this one, and it actually cheers up the interior!

And so, the new post begins...

It has just under 85,000 miles as of today, and only needs a few minor things which will be completed by next summer.

Replace dash (reminder to self to contact olejoedad today heheheh, both of us have a lot of other things going on, so we both keep forgetting about the dash), glue shift surround, replacement "Rodney" front speakers going in today, new tires, and then out for paint over the winter months.

TCC solenoid is replaced and working fantastic along with 3rd gear switch, so the mechanics are pretty much done.
I may take it in to have the upper and lower control arm bushings replaced, but since I tightened the control arms to spec, loaded all the ball joints with grease, etc. it has been great.

I truly enjoy documenting and posting what I do, ....and what I cannot do, along with the frustrations, ....so bear with this "old man"..... more to come soon.

------------------
There's one in every crowd, and usually it's me.
1988 Solid roof GT!

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 07-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Medium red, no sunroof, '88 GT? I like it!

Mine is of the gray interior, black wheels, no wing variety.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Medium red, no sunroof, '88 GT? I like it!

Mine is of the gray interior, black wheels, no wing variety.

I too love the color and no sunroof / T-tops!
Probably the nicest color on any GT along with the '87 blue that I still love so much.

Nice looking GT by the way, I am a little prejudiced about this color though now that I have one too heheh!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A medium red 88 GT, with a 5 speed, is my "holy grail" Fiero. The same thing in a Formula would be a close second.
Good luck with your project.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-15-2017).]

fiero_derrickwi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are on facebook, we love to have you on wisconsin fiero fanatics page
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fieros are great, but whats up with the PT LOSER?
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

This is the first picture I saw of it when mrfiero posted about getting another Fiero earlier this year..... hope you don't mind me using this picture Mike.
That other red one in the garage must be beautiful if mine is any indication of what you actually keep.

I have no problem at all with you re-posting this picture. I bought this GT mainly to save it from the inevitable trip to the junkyard. The guy I bought it from had gotten into a fender bender and didn't have the knowledge or resources to fix it up. My initial instinct was to part it out since it needed a lot of work, but after getting it home and tinkering with it I decided it was worth saving.

I am so glad that it wound up in your hands! You are treating her well.

The bright red GT in the garage is nothing special....I bought it 4 years ago in Denver with 94K miles and the clear coat just starting to fail on the roof & decklid. I had just moved to Dallas and spent 2 years there with the GT largely uncovered. It took a beating and the clearcoat is pretty much gone on the roof, decklid & spoiler. Even with faster cars in the garage I still love driving the bone stock GT.

Anyway...I don't want to hijack your thread. I look forward to continued updates!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

The fieros are great, but whats up with the PT LOSER?

When the PT first came out I thought they were, shall we say interesting.
Definitely nothing else like it on the road back in 2001, so I just had to try one.
Once I actually had one I realized it really was not that bad of a car for a Chrysler.
Not a hot rod fast car, but a reliable, easy to drive vehicle that gets you there and back in relative comfort.

The only issue I have had with it was that it needed the timing belt, water pump, and idler pulley replaced at 120,000 miles.
This is really just a normal wear item, so it has been decent.

It now belongs to my sister in law now, we gave it to her but is more than likely going to go bye-bye soon.
She is somewhat physically disabled and the PT is very easy for her to get into and out of. One of the things about it that more than likely makes it a perfect car for the elderly.

Originally posted by mrfiero:
I have no problem at all with you re-posting this picture. I bought this GT mainly to save it from the inevitable trip to the junkyard. The guy I bought it from had gotten into a fender bender and didn't have the knowledge or resources to fix it up. My initial instinct was to part it out since it needed a lot of work, but after getting it home and tinkering with it I decided it was worth saving.

I am so glad that it wound up in your hands! You are treating her well.

The bright red GT in the garage is nothing special....I bought it 4 years ago in Denver with 94K miles and the clear coat just starting to fail on the roof & decklid. I had just moved to Dallas and spent 2 years there with the GT largely uncovered. It took a beating and the clearcoat is pretty much gone on the roof, decklid & spoiler. Even with faster cars in the garage I still love driving the bone stock GT.

Anyway...I don't want to hijack your thread. I look forward to continued updates!

Thanks Mike,
New speaker install went quite well, and the radio sounds even better than you said it did now!
Updates will continue as they happen, and I am very glad to have taken stewardship of it!

We never really own anything, we either maintain, improve, or run into the ground our cars.
I like to maintain the good ones, and improve the lesser ones, and Fiero orphans are a great starting point for me to improve upon.
This one is definitely worth the time and money to improve!
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only issue I have had with it was that it needed the timing belt, water pump, and idler pulley replaced at 120,000 miles.

Was that expensive, if I may ask? A co-worker had one and then suddenly unloaded it rather than do all that work when it became due. I think his mechanic was afraid or unwilling to work on it, sort of like we hear often with Fieros.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was that expensive, if I may ask? A co-worker had one and then suddenly unloaded it rather than do all that work when it became due. I think his mechanic was afraid or unwilling to work on it, sort of like we hear often with Fieros.

The parts were cheap, around $100 or a bit more, but the labor was a killer.

This is something that you really need to put it on a lift to do correctly, so I paid someone to do it.
Total was right around $900 or so...... if it happened now when the value is so low, I would just junk it.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2017 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, 7 days since I said anything here, so here goes......

Took the GT to the store last weekend, and somebody decided to back up into the drivers side rear bumper cover and scratch the heck out of it.
Obvious tire rub.

Not horrible, and it is going in for paint sometime, no damage other than paint scraping, but c'mon man..... leave me a note or wait for me to come out and we could at least talk about cars or something.
I would have given you a pass as it is going in to be painted sometime, but wtf?

It is on the far bottom drivers side......, and I am sure I can just buff it out, so really no big deal, but when you hit another vehicle, most responsible people would at least admit they did it right?
Leave a note or something!

I would....... sigh......... people.... this is why I would love to live in the middle of nowhere (which I kinda do already) and not have any real human contact!

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. Store video? Not that the police would help. Yeah, I'd more inclined to press charges since they left with nothing, than had they 'fessed up.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I have been slacking posting anything here, but nothing much has really changed other than I have driven it quite a bit until I got my ZR2 pickup 3 weeks ago.....

The GT is still a sweeeeeet ride to say the least.
Took the GT out last Saturday for a short 30 mile cruise, and I still love it.

Now that the TCC is in, and working, I don't even think about coming to a stop and bogging down..... best 6 hours I have spent working on a Fiero to be honest, and not all that bad of a job.
Averaging around 27 mpg and that really does not matter, as the ZR2 gets around 19, but thought it was interesting to put here as it is an automatic that revs to around 2600 rpm at 55 mph.
75 it is hitting close to 3500 rpm +-.

Next weekend is time for an oil change to Mobil 1 synthetic.... yeah, I know, everyone says not to do it, but honestly, every Fiero I have had since synthetic oil came out has been converted without issues.

I have a hood lined up for it, but I won a 55" TV at our company picnic that has caused me to purchase a new entertainment center, end tables, etc...... and took all of my spare funds!
Free is not always free....... heheheh.......

Only a couple more months left to drive the GT when I wish, so I really need to get back on the bandwagon here and start using it a bit more these last couple of months.

My ZR2 pickup has been getting all the attention from me , and just looking in the garage tonight at the GT quietly waiting there......, I felt kind of....... guilty?
The ZR2 is for winter dummy!

LOL, so here is my latest "dear diary" post.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2017 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, just spent the last 15 minutes arranging the driveway to drive the GT to work tomorrow.... well worth it.
Started on first turn, backed up perfectly and told me it was ready for the trip!..... actually sounded happy?

Probably making a trip to Milwaukee tomorrow after work with my ShihTzu in the passengers seat, so if you see a medium red '88 GT between Lake Geneva and Oak Creek on HWY 36 tomorrow, flash me some lights to say hi!

Replacement hood is hopefully happening this weekend, and then I will have the "Fiero Pride" again.
PMing Eric as soon as I hit enter here.......

LOL, I can't believe how much joy and anticipation I have for this car.

More than likely going to turn the GT into my "daily driver" for the next month or so!
I only run premium in it since I got it because the premium here is alcohol free!
Still doing the oil change on Saturday..... it is time.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got in from installing a new hood on the '88 GT.
LOL, old one was too red......

Here is a mid install picture for your enjoyment.
Note all the rags on the front for protecting the new hood!
This is a near perfect example of an original medium metallic red hood.
I was able to do this all by myself without any assistance from anyone until I was done.... hmmm, funny how people show up when you are all done?

Yup, I said I wanted one, and I got one...... thanks Eric!

Here is a shot of the new hood in place!

LOL, old one too red, new one too dark but OEM color, (my GT is a respray, and this really proves it) so guess what is coming up next spring?
Yup, a total repaint!..... except the hood of course~ they better match the hood perfectly!
At least the annoying chip in the front of the old hood is now gone forever.

Not a bad job if I may say so.
Only took an hour or so, and that included aligning everything and chatting with my neighbor about what the heck I was doing..... heheheheh, he is a great retired guy with a very nice '56 Pontiac he restored.
I had to move the release latch to center the hood (it was off before, but now is dang near perfect) and adjust the height, but not that bad at all.

Old red hood is going in the mall for free in a couple of minutes!

Anyone within 50 miles or so of me, I will deliver it just to take a road trip in the ZR2!
I found some terrific back roads in northern Illinois on my trip to pick the hood up this morning, and believe me, the GT will be on these roads before winter hits!

It is still a good hood with a small chip in the nose, so if you want to play with one without destroying your original hood, here is your chance!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

1310 posts
Member since Jul 2006
PS: Now up to 85,317 miles on it...... just a reference point for me, and still need to do the oil change ...... maybe tomorrow?

Woo Hoo, my PayPal funds from my end caps sale are now available.... time to shop for some Fiero stuff!
(pop up just appeared while I was typing)

How about some of these until I can get Mr. Mikes for it?
I am thinking beige, or black and beige at the moment, opinions?
Beechwood is in there now.

Dang, that is a long link...... forgot how to make them smaller..... oh well..... at least it works!
Going to order tomorrow, so speak now or forever hold your peace!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PON...%3D15%26sd%3D1827143 66236&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%253Acd7e13dd-8aa8-11e7-bf5d-74dbd1802865%257Cparentrq%253A2087d50215e0a9c4dec8fdf5fffba6dc%257Ciid%253A1

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-26-2017).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, 3 months since I posted anything ......

Oil change done, (Mobil 1 15,000 mile synthetic, along with a Mobil 1 filter, and by the way, 5 quarts will put you about 1 pint high on the dipstick, now up to 85,685 miles total...) I put the seat covers that I did finally buy in the trunk (next spring project I guess), and I just went out to run it for a bit after it had sat for over a month un-started.....

But it fired right up!

One of the reasons I will only put alcohol free premium in it.

Tomorrow will probably be the last "long" drive for it until April (going to see my parents weather permitting.... yes, both are still up and kicking even though I am 64), and I am looking forward to the drive more than anyone can imagine.

Sadly, the weather here has kept me from driving it on the weekends since September, but the next few days are looking quite good and I am off, and it is really not a daily driver for me, but is a much more reliable vehicle than most other modern cars that are left to sit a month un-started in a garage.

It is truly amazing, and yes, I am still in love with it!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear that things are going well with the GT. Luckily the weather in Colorado isn't bad enough to have to hibernate the Fieros....it'll be in the 70's tomorrow!! I took the stock GT on a 3500 mile California trip last month and enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to drive the "skitime" GT in the spring. It's getting a much needed suspension rebuild right now....can't wait to get it out and drive it! Perhaps a Wisconsin road trip is in its future?? I really would like to explore that part of the country in more depth.

I really am glad that my old GT is in such good hands.

Happy turkey Day!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Glad to hear that things are going well with the GT. Luckily the weather in Colorado isn't bad enough to have to hibernate the Fieros....it'll be in the 70's tomorrow!! I took the stock GT on a 3500 mile California trip last month and enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to drive the "skitime" GT in the spring. It's getting a much needed suspension rebuild right now....can't wait to get it out and drive it! Perhaps a Wisconsin road trip is in its future?? I really would like to explore that part of the country in more depth.

I really am glad that my old GT is in such good hands.

Happy turkey Day!

Good to hear from you again Mike!
It is for sure a keeper, and I am very glad you have the "skitime" GT and are continuing to improve it.

This GT that I bought from you is for sure a real keeper, and I am still loving the heck out of it.
I have plans to take a nice long road trip next summer to South Dakota in it once I get the upper and lower control arm bushings replaced.
3500 miles...... phew!....now that is a road trip!

70's?
wow, I am going to have to keep an eye on the weather as we are usually only a few days behind what you guys get, might be another opportunity for an even longer road trip coming up
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick update.
Yes, I still have the GT and brought it out of mothballs last Saturday for a pre-spring drive.
Fired right up and drove wonderful.

It was almost warm enough out to wash and wax it.
I took a 40 mile trip with no issues since putting it away for the winter..... lol, the clock did not even need to be adjusted for daylight savings time.
That is how long it has been since driving it last.

I have made a couple of life decisions since parking it last fall.
No paint, no upgrades other than upper control arm bushings, which are not all that bad to be honest.

Everything that "needed" to be done was last summer was done, other than the bushings...... NOS dew wipes, a/c working, etc.
Now, it is time to prepare to play.

My new Shih-Tzu "Chewy" has not been in it yet as he is still learning to do his "duty" where he should, but he and I will be having a hoot this summer in it.

Our old Shih-Tzu "Buddy", sadly, had to be put to sleep last December 11th due to old age and many physical ailments.
He was 16 years old, blind, could not walk well anymore, and the last couple of days had pretty much given up.......
Losing Buddy made me rethink a lot of things in my life, and I am going to enjoy life now instead of stressing over little things.

Buddy loved riding in my Fiero's, and would not let me go anywhere without him in the passenger seat until late last summer when he started to get really bad health wise....
I truly miss him dearly, but the new "Little Dude" is starting to fill in nicely.

Retirement is only 3 months away also, so life's priorities are changing.

Chewy is 7 months old and the life of the party everywhere I do take him....
Plus, he matches the beechwood interior pretty well!

Here is Chewy, my new best bud and new "Fiero Dude"!

My energy and drive have diminished considerably, so I am just going to enjoy what I have now.
To be honest, the GT is in very good shape and does not need a lot other than a respray to make it perfect, so why not just enjoy it?

viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss! Having met ya, I can bet you gave Buddy quite the good life!
I love (mostly) working on our cars, but driving them is what makes me happiest. Certainly get out and enjoy it!
Paint has always been the hardest part for me to get to. I don't let it get in the way of enjoying Fieros though. They still turn heads and put smiles on our faces
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Sorry to hear of your loss! Having met ya, I can bet you gave Buddy quite the good life!
I love (mostly) working on our cars, but driving them is what makes me happiest. Certainly get out and enjoy it!
Paint has always been the hardest part for me to get to. I don't let it get in the way of enjoying Fieros though. They still turn heads and put smiles on our faces

Always good to hear from you viperine, thanks for the thoughts, and yes, Buddy did have a rather good life with us.

I agree, working on them is fun, but getting out on the road is where the final destination really is.
How is the T-top coming along?

A Fiero is quite unseen in most parts, so they do draw a lot of attention when they are finally noticed, and I do so love to inform people about them.

I drive mine simply because it makes me smile and takes me back to a time when things were simpler and fun, not they are not fun now.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reviving a long dead thread here, but...….
I just got back from driving to St. Charles for Fierorama much to early (hehehe, ok, I was there around 10:30 am on Friday the 7th, and not much happening), but...…

The ride was great!
The GT and I enjoyed the outing quite a bit.
I know I will more than likely be taking my "ugly GT" down again probably on Sunday when things are really going on, but dang.... what a wonderful 1.5 hour drive each way I had.
Raining cats and dogs in St. Charles when I arrived, and only one Fiero in the parking lot at the motel (really didn't expect too much today, so no biggie there, I just wanted a road trip. heheheh).

On my way back I used my phone to pick a route that avoids highways.
This took me to some very nice "back" roads that did impress me.
Google Bull Valley Illinois, prettiest little area I have been in outside of the Wisconsin Dells area.

Lots of nice twisty roads along the way that challenged me with their curve in the road caution signs that say "35 mph".

Am I the only one that takes those signs as a personal challenge?

Took them at 55 mph, and barely noticed there was a curve in the road.....!!!!! (the rain had stopped, and the roads were dry).
Gotta love the Fiero handling for sure.

This is why I still love a Fiero!

Edit: Mileage now up to just under 86,700 miles,,,,,,, just another place to check to see how much I actually do drive it.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 09-07-2018).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just got back from driving to St. Charles for Fierorama much to early (hehehe, ok, I was there around 10:30 am on Friday the 7th, and not much happening), but...…

I know I will more than likely be taking my "ugly GT" down again probably on Sunday when things are really going on, but dang....

You came down here Friday, then went home, and will be back Sunday?

That's almost as bad as me going home from the 35th on Saturday afternoon just so I could go back on Sunday. LOL If nothing else I slept in my own bed that night.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You came down here Friday, then went home, and will be back Sunday?

That's almost as bad as me going home from the 35th on Saturday afternoon just so I could go back on Sunday. LOL If nothing else I slept in my own bed that night.

Yes, yes I did...…
LOL, nothing but time on my hands, and the drive was outstanding!
Luckily only 120 miles round trip, so just around 3 hours total.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock